Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Everton Match Thread

We do have the ability to make teams look world class don''t we!? Snodgrass off form again... don''t know what it will take for Hughton to see Redmond is far better.60 minutes in and we''re not threatening, i''d put Redmond & Murphy on for Snodgrass and Garrido. Unfortunately with Hughton it wont happen until after 80 minutes even if he did have the guts to make that sub.

im sorry but any of you trying to pin yet another woeful display on the ref are clutching at strawsits absolute dirge week in week out

going down going down going down

hughton out

if Everton put 2 people in the wall, what should we do????I would have thought putting 2 players to stand behind them would be logical, because that way the right footed Mirales wouldnt have been able to take the free kick....John Ruddy would have seen that, Bradley Johnson standing with his thumb up his ar*e next to the everton players would have seen that...why the hell has that gone in? basic football.... if they didn’t learn that at 12 years old I suggest they give up...

[quote user="General Melchett"]Ha! Gunn thinks Ruddy should have saved it.[/quote]they showed Ruddy organising the wall.. he didnt even speak to them, just waved his hand in the direction for them to move...

There is just no sense of urgency at any point during the ninety minutes, whether they''re level, one goal down, or two....