Sign in to follow this  
MrMcGoo1809

McNally MAN UP!!!!!

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Get that tw@t who-ton VERY VERY far away from my club!!!!!!!!![/quote]or maybe you should grow up -whatever the faults there is no call for that kind of language

We are going down unless somebody can come in and give these players some belief and motivation.

The usual suspects will come on to defend him again tonight.

Some of the players need a boot up the backside, most of them need an injection of confidence.

Hughton isn''t going to give them either.

It''s no good looking angry Chris after the whistle u stupid (unt!!! U pick the team u shackle them week in week out. It''s not working when you gonna wake up!!!!!!!!

It''s not really about losing away at Everton...didn''t expect anything else. It''s the poor football and we look like such a poor side. Hull is a must win game - no BS about a draw would be OK - no it wouldn''t. We are in the sh*t.

Hughton Out!

Should have been given the boot back in September 2012, totally useless, no invention or desire.Happy to grind out draws when we could win and full of BS when we lose.Loser mentality, one of the worst gaffers this club has ever had and thats saying something.

Should have been gone last season. It took us going 2-0 down before the players were allowed off the leach and able to attack and take the game to them. He is a coward as a manager.

Another out from me. A very poor manager, had very good teams for their division at his last two clubs and only did as expected with them both. His record since the 10 game run is beyond unacceptable and we were very lucky at times in that run. Out, tonight.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]City 1st...... fu*k off and watch your real club, they lost to qpr didn''t they??? u (ock[/quote]Stay classy San Diego.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]City 1st...... fu*k off and watch your real club, they lost to qpr didn''t they??? u (ock[/quote]oh deartears before bedtimewhy not tell us where the naughty man touched you ?

"Trent Canary"

"MrMcGoo1809"City 1st...... fu*k off and watch your real club, they lost to qpr didn''t they??? u (ock

Stay classy San Diego.

Made me laugh. A first for today.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]City 1st...... fu*k off and watch your real club, they lost to qpr didn''t they??? u (ock[/quote]oh deartears before bedtimewhy not tell us where the naughty man touched you ?

[/quote]you''d like him to do that wouldn''t you Mr P [;)]

He does come across as a bit of a nonce, I mean what a strange reply to someone''s post. HOWEVER it does show what he must be thinking about

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]City 1st...... fu*k off and watch your real club, they lost to qpr didn''t they??? u (ock[/quote]Stay classy San Diego.[/quote]Yes Mr McGoo, I think you''ve well and truly floored City 1st with your sparkling wit and repartee.........[;)]

why not go the whole hog and call me a paedophilestill, well done for putting up a post without any of that nasty and unbecoming foul language

dear me weirdoheaps of threads about football and you seem only fixated about this subjecthmmmmm

Oh dear indeed heaps of threads about football and you introduce that Mr P ? and you are usually so self righteous about everything ? What is your favourite saying when you are brow beating some poor fu(ker ?ah that''s it we will let others decide [;)] I''m quite happy with that as it is there for all to see Mr P [:D]

I shall leave you to your chosen subject, weirdothough I will add as a final thought, the point that I have only ever seen one other person use foul and offensive language against the club''s manager and that was the odious troll wiz ... someone you have consistently gone out of your way to defendand here you are again defending someone who has called our manager a tw@t and (unt .......... says it all

but he didn''t ask someone he didn''t know who may well be a minor to describe being touched up before bedtime by a naughty man before bedtime  did he Mr P i think that is the behaviour of a wierdo don''t you ? Tell you what we will say no more Mr P mums the word [;)]

you aren''t very bright are youperhaps you are wiz ................

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/26/article-2238525-16374CB5000005DC-50_634x410.jpg

tick tock

City1st..... have you been drinking?? do you have amnesia. Your the nonce that that talks about people being touched up!!! WTF is wrong with you?? What about who-tons management skills?? Or did you just come on the thread to talk about your "hobby"

now we have a competition betwen foul mouth freddie and the weirdo as to who is most dimso young freddie why do you think it is ok to post foul abuse about the club''s manager and wrong for someone to make foul suggestions about you ?

ps it is you''re not yourpps feel free to make any other libellous remarks about me