Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

A strong argument for Malky

[quote user="Le Juge"]You are one of the most vocal pro-Hughton posters on this forum.

Everybody knows that.

If you wish to change your stance then that''s fine, but you haven''t at any stage indicated that you have, unless I have missed it.[/quote]Yes you have missed it.I suspect you miss a lot of things.

I''d rather be "erratic" than disingenuous, trying to make out that you have not been backing Hughton all season shows you up for what a treacherous two-faced recreant you really are. You are trying to conveniently become a fence-sitter or fence-leaper without having to lose any face and admit that you were wrong all along. No time for you Morty.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''d rather be "erratic" than disingenuous, trying to make out that you have not been backing Hughton all season shows you up for what a treacherous two-faced recreant you really are. You are trying to conveniently become a fence-sitter or fence-leaper without having to lose any face and admit that you were wrong all along. No time for you Morty.[/quote][:D]

No surprise we enter into this again and I guess the pattern until the end of the season will be the same, we win and the board is quiet, we lose and the Hooooghton haters come back to wind everyone else up....and no surprise it turns into a personal thing again......anyway... 

As for Malky, now that would really be a "little old Norwich" appointment. Now I like Malkay, did a great job as a player for us and an OK job at Cardiff, but lets not forget they had been pumping money into the squad for sometime and did spend some very decent money in the summer........and then came to our place an played probably the worst football ever witnessed by a visiting EPL side at Carrow Road whilst having about a seasons worth of luck all in one match, for that alone I am very very sceptical about him should we need a new Manager in the future.   

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Hughton? Lovely bloke but no thanks ;-)[/quote]

you cheeky young chappie. Depressing aint it? Not Malky though. Mrs Beard still holds a candle. Mind you she still done for Bruce. I think Jim Furyk.  

Totally agree re Malky Mr Beard type creature and as you know, my man Rossler got nicked by Wigan!!

Anyhow Bearders hope to see you some time meanwhile …… Be Lucky

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Totally agree re Malky Mr Beard type creature and as you know, my man Rossler got nicked by Wigan!! Anyhow Bearders hope to see you some time meanwhile …… Be Lucky[/quote]

Is now a good time to say I''m off to live in ''ornchurch? I''ll see thee.....

I may want Hughton out of the club ASAP, but even then I''d baulk at the idea of replacing him with Malky.My main issue with Hughton (aside from the results) is the style of football he''s got the lads playing, and I can''t see this improving in the slightest under Mackay (it could even be worse).I want a manager that''s willing to attack, that wants players who can (and will) pass the ball confidently and accurately, and someone who inspires the players we have to play to their best (much like Lambert apparently did).Way back in June 2012 I suggested my top five choices as manager which were:Frank RijkaardFrancesco GuidolinLucien FavreRobin DuttZicoI think that Favre is now out of our reach unless he really wants to try his hand in the prem, Dutt has since joined Werder Bremen is not exactly pulling up trees if I''m honest, Rijkaard has since left his role in charge of Saudi Arabia and is now messing around in the USA at some football prep school from what I can tell so would almost certainly be interested in a job in the prem, Zico is currently in charge of Al-Gharafa in the Qatari league but is probably being paid silly money to do it and oddly enough we''ve been linked with Guidolin recently who hasn''t discounted the possibility.If Hughton does get dismissed then I''d be happy to replace him with Guidolin or Favre (I''d drive them here tbh), Rijkaard is probably third choice, and I''m not sure if I''d still recommend Zico or Dutt anymore if I''m honest.Chances are however that we''ll get none of the above, and will end up with another UK based manager who''s far more likely to want to park the bus instead of play decent football...