Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

A strong argument for Malky

Is that even if this board have left it too late (should have been mid-December) he has already shown that he can take very poor teams (Watford at the time) into the play-offs, and lead relatively strong teams (Cardiff) to the Championship title.

If we do go down we need to go down with a man who we believe can bring us straight back up, and for me that man isn''t Hughton.

The strongest argument for Malky is that he was a leader on the pitch, he might just get our defence up the pitch and give us a fighting chance in games. Not convinced it is the long term solution I would want, but currently we aren''t learning from our defeats.

Le Juge are you serious?

Did you actually watch Cardiff this season?

Whilst I like Malky his style of football is as dross as Hughton''s.

He is not the replacement we need!

"How did Hughton do with bringing Newcastle up?"

Mike Ashley bankrolling a massive payroll probably helped. We don''t have the luxury of a rich idiot at this club.

The closest club to us to get relegated in recent years is Wolves. Went down debt free but without a particularly wealthy sugar daddy.

Didn''t work out too well for them.

"Did you actually watch Cardiff this season?"

Yes but they are in their first season in this league, we are in our third.

Can''t you remember how many last minute fluke goals we scored in our first season? The times that we got all men behind the ball? The times we resorted to long ball?

He had a mostly Championship standard team and they were on course to stay up. Just like Lambert had a most Championship standard team.

Hughton has spent somewhere in the region of £50m and taken us backwards.

Malky got one Premier League transfer window, Hughton is now in his 4th.

The comparison is unfair and therefore irrelevant and void.

How much did Malky spend at Cardiff this season Le Juge.

Do you really think that the £11 million Mackay spent on Gary Medel was a better deal than the £4 million Hughton spent on Fer?

Not irrelevant or void you muppet, but then you clearly are an expert in such matters!

So because it is his first season he is restricted by the way they can play? WE happened with Rogers, Lambert and Pochettino or maybe even Bruce to some extent.

you assessment is so deeply flawed. I have noticed recently your posts becoming decidedly erratic and ill thought out. Stress does that sometimes but so does a lack of knowledge.

Whilst I have recognised for a long time that Hughton is not the man to take us forward I am also not stupid enough to just take the next one off the rack just because they are available.

would you even be considering Malky if he wasn''t an ex City player?

The only thing I see void and irrelevant around here right now is you.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Not irrelevant or void you muppet, but then you clearly are an expert in such matters!

So because it is his first season he is restricted by the way they can play? WE happened with Rogers, Lambert and Pochettino or maybe even Bruce to some extent.

you assessment is so deeply flawed. I have noticed recently your posts becoming decidedly erratic and ill thought out. Stress does that sometimes but so does a lack of knowledge.

Whilst I have recognised for a long time that Hughton is not the man to take us forward I am also not stupid enough to just take the next one off the rack just because they are available.

would you even be considering Malky if he wasn''t an ex City player?

The only thing I see void and irrelevant around here right now is you.[/quote][Y]

"Whilst I like Malky his style of football is as dross as Hughton''s"

Just read this back to yourself a thousand times.

And tell me how the hell it is relevant to the simple fact that we are 20th in the form table, 3 points from bottom, with less than a point per game.

Style of football is the least of our worries now, we need POINTS.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Snake-eyes and Morty, you two are sleepwalkers.[/quote]And you are a pant wetting idiot clutching at straws.Malky.LOL.

You once had a lot of support for your pro-Hughton standpoint Morty.

That support was pretty strong after 7, 8, 9 games.

It has been shrinking ever since, we''ve reached the point now where a vast majority of fans want him out.

Apparently the majority of Norwich fans are idiots. Funny that, another pro-Hughton supporter said that recently on here.

"It isn''t me it''s them".

There are quite a lot more of ''them'' now though isn''t there Morty.

You will still be calling me a pant wetter when we are bottom of the league.

I fully expect Malky to be our next manager because he is the safe obvious option for the board. Weather he would be any better than Hughton we shall see.

If Malky is appointed Morty, and he does well, presumably the ''LOL'' would be on you?

Now you really have shown what a total idiot you are!

You don''t even read posts properly!

While Moray is in the in camp I for a far longer time than you Le Fudge, have been in the out camp. But.hey you clearly can''t read or have failed to read my regular postings on this matter.

However you don''t just chuck something out only to replace with the same or worse. That is simply foolish!.

Try doing some research and come back with a better answer. I already have with several options, so now it''s your turn to show you aren''t the prat you have demonstrated so far!

"I already have with several options"

So I''m an idiot in your eyes because my preferred option is not on your list?

And I''m an idiot in Morty''s eyes because I want Hughton out?

Well I guess that makes me an idiot then. Some people would disagree with your stance. Most people would disagree with Morty''s.

Morty''s stance makes him an idiot in my eyes.

Your stance less so. Unless one of your choices is Jol or Di Matteo, in which case I''d probably consider you an idiot too.

Why don''t you read my original post, and then your first post on this thread. You didn''t talk about the Championship or promotion at all.

I guess that makes you an idiot too.

"Do your research and you will find my choices"

Why should I? I couldn''t give a toss for a start.

[quote user="ricardo"]If Malky is the answer then it''s time I got under the bed.[/quote]

How long would you stick with Hughton and who would you replace him with if we parted company with him Ricardo?

Genuine question(s) and interested in your views

Malky may or may not be the answer.

But you are still backing Hughton, and he isn''t the answer either.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Malky may or may not be the answer.

But you are still backing Hughton, and he isn''t the answer either.[/quote]Am I?So which is it then, are you not sure now?

You are one of the most vocal pro-Hughton posters on this forum.

Everybody knows that.

If you wish to change your stance then that''s fine, but you haven''t at any stage indicated that you have, unless I have missed it.