Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc1

we must be the worst team in the pl

At passing the ball to each other not only today but nearly every week we play some of the poorest passing I have ever seen we already spent 75% of the game without the ball and then we gift it back to the opposition time and time again from sloppy 5 yard 10 yard passes normally on the edge of our own boss

And no this is not a fox in thread 1 man can''t make the whole team pass better!!

Not according to Statto Index who have 5 teams rated below us.If you extend current form to 9 games you get thisSunderland       10 pointsPalace              10City                   9Fulham              9Swansea            6WBA                6WHam              5Cardiff               5All depends on where you want to look.

I always thought the form guide was over 6 games?

Guess it depends on where you want to look!

[quote user="JF"]I always thought the form guide was over 6 games?

Guess it depends on where you want to look
![/quote]Ye, and the narrower the window you look through the less you will see.Bit like this forum, everyone''s stuck on the last result, Suddenly Sunderland and West Ham are good teams.The team in freefall is Cardiff with half a point per game over the last 10.

The form guide has us in 19th and Swansea bottom so all is not rosey there either.

Our last 6 matches were Swansea, Sunderland, Fulham, Man Utd, Palace and Everton. I think we have every right to be concerned and expect more than a return of 3 points from those fixtures.

A manager lives and dies on results ant those are not good enough.

[quote user="JF"]The form guide has us in 19th and Swansea bottom so all is not rosey there either.

Our last 6 matches were Swansea, Sunderland, Fulham, Man Utd, Palace and Everton. I think we have every right to be concerned and expect more than a return of 3 points from those fixtures.

A manager lives and dies on results ant those are not good enough.[/quote]I am concerned every year.And your last sentence is correct.I don''t think Hughton could survive a poor result against Hull. No doubt that will bring Wiz back with another hope we lose thread.

Let''s extend it to 125 games and we''re 8th in the world yayyy Barcelona here we come!!!!. Get a grip WE ARE 5HIT and WERE GOING TO GO DOWN.

Anyone who thing who-ton has the fight to get us out of this mess have NOT been watching the dross for 18months he couldn''t guide a blind man across the road. I despise him as much as Rodent now. No b0ll0cks, no stomach, no brain, no enthusiasm= half a manager!! A bad half at that

[quote user="JF"]The form guide has us in 19th and Swansea bottom so all is not rosey there either.

A manager lives and dies on results ant those are not good enough.[/quote]

Why do we have every right to expect? Only against Fulham were we favourites to win. We can hope of course but the sense of entitlement on here is quite unrealistic.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="JF"]The form guide has us in 19th and Swansea bottom so all is not rosey there either.

Why do we have every right to expect? Only against Fulham were we favourites to win. We can hope of course but the sense of entitlement on here is quite unrealistic.[/quote]What points haul from these games do you think would be ''reasonable'' then Cambridge? presumably 3 or less, then judging from your comment?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Why do we have every right to expect? Only against Fulham were we favourites to win. We can hope of course but the sense of entitlement on here is quite unrealistic.[/quote]That''s because we''ve gone so far backwards; we should be favourites to beat all but the top 6 or so at home, but Hughton and his pals have destroyed that belief from the squad (and the deluded fans who are happy to watch us drift towards the Championship).

To have gone backwards, we must have been there in the first place. When was it that we were favourites to beat everyone but the top six or so at home?

It certainly was not in the last three years.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]To have gone backwards, we must have been there in the first place. When was it that we were favourites to beat everyone but the top six or so at home?

It certainly was not in the last three years.[/quote]Bet365 odds from 2012/13 season for City home games.Norwich were pre-match favourites to beat: QPR, West Ham, Stoke, Sunderland, Wigan, Newcastle, Fulham, Southampton, Swansea, Reading, Aston Villa and West Brom.  The only teams who were favourites at Carrow Road were: Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea, Man City and Everton.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="JF"]The form guide has us in 19th and Swansea bottom so all is not rosey there either.

Why do we have every right to expect? Only against Fulham were we favourites to win. We can hope of course but the sense of entitlement on here is quite unrealistic.[/quote]Sunderland, Fulham and Palace were below us in the table, and Swansea just a point above us.  Man U are having an abysmal season by their standards and were rubbish at Carrow Road, and we are Everton''s bogey side. We can of course hope to achieve more than a miserable 3 point in this run of games.

Matt Juler.... Get in there!!! reply of the season!!! However there''s a few blind\deaf\retarded fans that know EVERYTHING and they KNOW everything''s going great under super Chris!!!! Yayyy another year under Chris please please David McNally oh the excitements got me jizzing in my boxers!!!!