Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Important week

In my opinion this could be the most important week in our recent history. If reports are true about our 8.3m bid for the Italian CH then we need to see some movement on the transfer front. Forget the three points on offer against Hull. It''s about time the club gave us something to shout about a la Huckerby signing . Please Mr McNally, Delia and all give us something to cheer. The points will then follow. We need new signings it is clear. Let''s get them in.

Is Mc Nally alive and kicking or is he in hiding spineless idiot hasn''t got the balls to come out and tell us fans what''s happening to our football club.Remembered him saying after Hull defeat and Tottenham defeat that Norwich fans should not have to put us supporters through this none show,but hey guess what we are still watching the same crap and clueless manager at the helm. O.T.B.C.

[quote user="canarycop"]In my opinion this could be the most important week in our recent history. If reports are true about our 8.3m bid for the Italian CH then we need to see some movement on the transfer front. Forget the three points on offer against Hull. It''s about time the club gave us something to shout about a la Huckerby signing . Please Mr McNally, Delia and all give us something to cheer. The points will then follow. We need new signings it is clear. Let''s get them in.[/quote]

Forget the points on offer against Hull? We are desperate for a win...

Sorry mate, the most important thing is a change of manager. Whoever we signed now would be destroyed immediately by the clueless clowns that pass as coaches.

Harsh yes, but true in my opinion but then what do I know

I have never understood why the coaching team is such a monolithic block, CH certainly seems to be able to find a quality player, maybe the change needed is in his staff - find some other coaches to replace or compliment Trollope and Calderwood ?