Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Transfer Budget

With a 8.3 Million bid on a Italian defender, i would think Mc Nally would have more sense than to give that clown Mr Hughton any kind of funds in Jan, get Malky in straight away!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]With a 8.3 Million bid on a Italian defender, i would think Mc Nally would have more sense than to give that clown Mr Hughton any kind of funds in Jan, get Malky in straight away!![/quote]We made that bid, did we?

im guessing theres 15-20 mill to play withi wouldnt let him spend ithe knows a player when he sees one, he just cant get them to play

[quote user="iron_stan"]im guessing theres 15-20 mill to play withi wouldnt let him spend ithe knows a player when he sees one, he just cant get them to play[/quote]

That''s a conflicting opinion. He can spot a player but you still wouldn''t let him spend it? I certainly would as he, as you put it, knows a player when he sees one

You would think 10 million would get you a decent number 10 we ned a new cb but when you have no goal threat a new cb is not going to stop those 20 yarders going in.

Other priorities

I place myself in the boards position... they have decided to keep CH in charge now surely so now its their fault if the club get relegated.

Other clubs will spend money and that may make our situation worse so I would say 20-30 million should be available as the cost of relegation is just too high. If the club are debt free then this should not be unrealistic.

Number 10 link up player with pace, a passing/powerful midfielder and a right back like Naughton please so we have pace on both sides.