Sign in to follow this  
MrMcGoo1809

TOLD YOU SO!!!!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]You can get 3/1 on us going down, suggest you go down your local bookies and place a large bet rather than coming on here.[/quote]I have doneHughton out

@trent canary.... good price 3-1 however it''s a long old wait for them odds. i''ll stick with my horses for now and not tie all my spare money up on 3-1 odds.

That being said I hand on heart genuinely believe we will go down. Tell me when we''ve shown fight and spirit under who-ton??? Everton perhaps ages ago with the last minute equaliser??? At that rate were screwed. We will go down every team around us bar fulham are picking up wins-draws. This is seen by the fact not long ago we were 8 points off the dropzone now it''s 2 and 3 for bottom place!!!!! Worrying times indeed for any REAL fan. Happy clappers obviously don''t care they clap anything. However I''d like us to stay up and keep evolving season on season, chris has caused us to regress.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]@trent canary.... good price 3-1 however it''s a long old wait for them odds. i''ll stick with my horses for now and not tie all my spare money up on 3-1 odds. [/quote]Good idea and there''s a fine chance that if you wait ''til the tail end of the season before wagering on our relegation you''ll get far better odds than threes... [Y]