Sign in to follow this  
McVeighs dirty vest

3 Match Ticket Sales

I am a loyal supporter, going to as many home and away matches as I can afford, unfortunately I do not have a season ticket but I am a member. It is great that we are doing so well but I feel a little disappointed in the fact that if I cant find enough money to buy 3 games in one go I shall miss out on seeing the matches. I think Norwich should think of a scheme for people such as myself who are short on cash, can spread the payment or just go back to selling one match at a time.

What do you think?

Even though I am a season ticket holder I agree entirely with what Bagpuss is saying. It must be hard for the fans which cannot afford to spend £60 for 3 tickets in one go. It would be far fairer if the club were to sell the tickets one match at a time.

I think the sale of the tickets as a block was a way of avoiding binmen and hammers fans sneaking up here to grap tickets.

Our less than bright neighbours triumphantly announced when they were selling tickets for the home game with West Ham

With loads of retired cocker-neez living in Essex it was not problem tipping up at poorman rd and helping themselves. Not much fun for the poor binfolk to find on match day that their ground was over run with aforesaid cocker-neez.

This could and almost certainly would have happened. We would have been infested with binmen and doubtlessly just as hammers.

Bit hard on some City fans but given today''s credit cards I''m suprised that no one is able to temporarily borrow the money and pay it back on the respective match days.