Sign in to follow this  
| wolfswinkel |

What is our strongest 11

Personally based on what I have seen this year if injury free I would choose this:

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Olsson

Snodgrass Fer Howson Pilkington

Hoolahan

Hooper

Unfortunately I don''t think I''ve ever seen that team played together and almost certainly never will.

The thing is if CH picks the "strongest eleven" it wont be the right eleven for many on here unfortunately, as they will simply change their view on what is the strongest eleven just so that they can disagree and have another pop at Chris Hughton as no matter what team he picke just wont be right, sad but true................oh, and just to be controversial, if the full squad is fit, then I genuinely dont think Hoolahan would be in our strongest 11....... great littel player, done a lot for us....but just saying......

For me it is quite clear how I would want us to play so.

----------------Ruddy------------------------

Whittaker-Turner-Bassong-Olsson

-----------Fer-------Tettey-----------------

Redmond----Hoolahan---Pilkington

---------------------RvW---------------------

Arguably I could play Hooper instead of Redmond and Martin intead of Whittaker, but in 4-2-3-1 I just think two wingers and a bit better attacking player as fullback would be better thought as overall player I rate Martin over Whittaker and Redmonds endresult is sometimes a bit shameful.

I don''t think its controversial Mark, i think you''re wrong! ;) but at the end of the day its all just peoples opinions.

For me, until we attract a better no.10 he should be playing. We just look a much better side imo with him in the hole than anything else we have tried this season.