Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Different coloured boots

I''ve been intrigued by the news that the Murphy boys have been instructed to wear different coloured boots to help Chris tell which one is which. Judging on their respective performances in the cup game there seems to be a far simpler method of distinction - one looks like a promising prospect, the other looked useless.

You win nowt with kids, so that nice Mr Hansen told us.

[quote user="Simple Jack"]I''ve been intrigued by the news that the Murphy boys have been instructed to wear different coloured boots to help Chris tell which one is which. Judging on their respective performances in the cup game there seems to be a far simpler method of distinction - one looks like a promising prospect, the other looked useless.

You win nowt with kids, so that nice Mr Hansen told us.[/quote]Useless?Nice.You play to a good standard yourself then?

[quote user="Simple Jack"]Used to, yes, before I retired from the game.[/quote]

I must have missed your tenure as a youngster in the premier league....

What a pointless and unnecessarily unpleasant post. You judged the kid as useless after watching (if you even did watch) him for 11 minutes?

Well, as this post and your replies are the first things I''ve read from you, I''m going to judge that you are a useless poster and possibly fan.