RuelFox

When Was The Last Time...

• We looked like keeping a clean
  • We looked like winning two games on the bounce
  • That you could guarentee we have a good chance of winning a game at home
  • That we couldnt predict the team sheet
  • We looked like score a few goals in a game
  • We have beaten a team comfortable

[quote user="jedi"]Do you miss league one?[/quote]For excitement, goals and atmosphere - absolutely, but would I like us to go back to playing there - absolutely not...

[quote user="RuelFox"]
  • We looked like keeping a clean
  • We looked like winning two games on the bounce
  • That you could guarentee we have a good chance of winning a game at home
  • That we couldnt predict the team sheet
  • We looked like score a few goals in a game
  • We have beaten a team comfortable
[/quote]Ooo look! More Canary call cliches!Let me dispel a couple of them right off the bat.We looked like keeping a clean - I assume you''ve left the word ''sheet'' off this (typical of the education statadrds of Suffolk I guess), however you might be impressed to know that we have kept 6 clean sheets season. That''s more than Cardiff, Palace, Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom & Fulham. 6 is also the same amount of clean sheets as Newcastle, Man Utd & Liverpool. I''d suggest of all the areas to pick on, you might have picked a dud.That we couldnt predict the team sheet - Did you predict 2 upfront at Goodson Park using Wolf & Hoops? I didn''t! So to answer your question, the last time would have been Saturday, just 2 days ago.As for the rest, while some of your concerns are valid (ability to score more goals is a concern I think we can all agree) some others border between "what do you expect in this league" and "not written legibly enough to understand".

Yeah I agree Indy loved league one but I was so relived to only spend one season playing in it.