Sign in to follow this  
pete

Hughton can handle the pressure

Of course he can the worse that can happen to him will be to get sacked and at least a years salary in compo. For the fans relegation although not uncommon at City will be a kick in the teeth which will only be tempered by a quick return to the promised land. Promotion took 7/8 years last time and all the time debts pile up.

I can''t handle Hughton.

This thread title is just screaming out for LDC to give us one of his 500 word lectures on the subject. [:P]

The issue is not about the pressure, but about getting enough out the players to get enough points.

I don''t think Hughton is going anywhere soon as the Gutierrez signing points to this being a Hughton signing. I am a little bit dissapointed with this signing if it happens,TBH.

I wonder what happens if he loses the next 4 games and gets the boot  we then have another player who the next manager might not want to play or rate !!

we should have sacked him and let the new manger have the whole transfer window  this really could go very wrong very quickly ......

My thoughts exactly. I''m sure Jonas is a capable player, and we''ve taken a beating in midfield, but this is one of those examples of a manager signing a players they''ve worked with before. Desperate. I couldn''t care less about whether Hughton can handle the pressure. I care about our team. I wish he''d stop talking about himself.

Im actually sick of the bloke. I havent hated someone this much since Steve Morrison and before him Gary Donkerty.The bile in my throat makes me want to waddle onto the pitch with an over weight person, lose my keks half way across after dragging my gut from the Barcley and having to pause for breath at the Snake Pit, to throw my bus pass at Chris Hooootan.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Of course he can handle it. The daft sod doesn''t even think anythings wrong.[/quote]at last wiz has stopped swearingperhaps he can now tell us how, after only registering a few weeks ago, he knows what some posters were ''banging on about'' months and months ago

ps let''s hope his supposed status as a cripple is not as dodgy as well