Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Hughton out - yes or no

We were 16th favourites with the bookies at the start of the year. We have been in the Premiership the 15th longest out of all the teams. So frankly we are performing exactly to expectations.However my big concern is the character of the players (Snodgrass, Bassong, Fer etc). There seems to be a lack of cohesion, and no real teamwork. So on the assumption that there is someone who the board believe can genuinely improve us then it is a yes. However not just for the sake of it.

[quote user="lake district canary"]No.  At this stage there is no point. 

[/quote]

Yeah let''s wait until we drop a Division with all the financial implications that will bring. Not to mention our best players leaving. [:@]

It,s a yes from me Lincoln by the way.

Been on the fence for a while but I''m in the out camp now.

But (a big but) I''m not sure there are many better (realistic) candidates for the job.

Nothing has changed in 2 months,the board need to send him packing and get on the blower to Glen Hoddle.

Out. Same goes for everyone I''ve spoken to/seen online. The only support I see for him are overly sentimental 100 year olds at carrow road, people in the media because he''s a nice man and 3/4 people on here. He is a poor manager

We should do what the five teams who have changed their manager have done.That should do the trick.Oh wait! four of them lost todayAnd the fifth one was playing one of those anyway.Yep, it works a treat doesn''t it?

Anybody who thinks it will make the slightest difference is deluding themselves.

Absolutely YES.We need to get a new man in ASAP, so that he can try to sign players IF he feels they are needed instead of giving Hughton more chances to f**k up morale, and thereby running out of time in the Jan window to make necessary changes.If displays like that against Everton aren''t enough to get the board to act - maybe they should be going with Hughton as well...

[quote user="ricardo"]Anybody who thinks it will make the slightest difference is deluding themselves.[/quote]Maybe it wouldn''t make much difference with the results, but if it meant we played better quality football and it restored the confidence to players who previously looked good under Lambert then it has to be worth it IMHO.