Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Its a kind of 1st Wiz magic.

Have you noticed how our so called luck has changed, just ask Steve Bruce and Birmingham!.

Luck? Humbug!. The old wiz is back in town!.

When the docs at James Paget hospital fixed me, it was more than my old ticker they fixed, my magical powers were boosted at the same time, luckily for City, just in time it would seem.

Okay, Nigel and the lads did their bit, but if you think Brum hitting the woodwork 3 times, Southampton equalising very late in the game and Crouch banned for the last game were all coincident''s, remember this:

Don''t underestimate the 1st Wizard, you do so at your peril.

I intend to weave my magic again at the Fulham game, so don''t ridicule and doubt my powers, you have to believe or it will not work.

Do you really want to risk it?.

PS. Not many Scummer''s are now laughing at me and my curses, they were warned in December, and look how that''s turned out!.  

[quote]How did you cope listening to the boy Roy on Saturday Wiz? Heart still in one piece?[/quote]

Just about DD, trouble is though, I have to go through it all again Sunday, and thats going to be ten times harder.

It looks like I picked the wrong time to pack in sky tv, has anyone in Lowestoft got it by the way?, apart from pubs, as I don''t drink.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!.

Wizard, I was in the same predicament as yourself. I was in hospital in Cork, Ireland waitin on people to text me latest scores. I got one before half time to say we were 1-0 up and then that was it. To say the next hour was nerve racking is an understatement. I was supposed to fly over for the game but my operation was scheduled for the day before the game. Nevermind, I''ll be there on Sunday.

Is that a photo of you on your avatar wizz???

Must say i preffered the old kylie one!!!!!!

[quote]Is that a photo of you on your avatar wizz??? Must say i preffered the old kylie one!!!!!![/quote]

Its not me, but its a pretty good likeness Francesco my friend. 

After all, what else would an old and very wise 1st wizard look like?.

As for my kylie image, if you liked that one, you should see the one of her set as background on my PC, I seriously doubt our smashing moderators would allow it!.

Is it any wonder I''ve been ill. 

whiz, poor old you!

Hopefully Roy wont get all excited like he has done before!

Sometimes his comments are funny to listen to, and on the rare occasion Niel Adams can actually get a word in edgeways

Is Sir Waller going to be back for Sunday then?

[quote]Is Sir Waller going to be back for Sunday then?[/quote]

since when did he leave?