Sign in to follow this  
Rolf Harris

villa losing

Both managers had great success with attacking football at Norwich and Birmingham/Newcastle yet for some reason decide to employ god awful rigid, deep, predictable anti football that doesn''t entertain or get results at their new clubs? WHY!? Either they''ve both lost the plot or have no faith whatsoever in their own signings, something which Hughton is apparently good at but I''m not so sure

Problem is they are not Hughton''s signings, they come through the board - one of the reasons Lambert fell out with the board overThere was a thread earlier that made comment about Warnock and his supposed motivation for signings (as with Redknapp, minus the word supposed) so for that reason alone certain clubs are not daft enough to have a manager deciding how tens of millions are spent.

I have no idea how it works, I never thought it was all the manager like a video game but he must have some input. People are right when they say they''re mostly good signings because they have brought in some good players but it''s pretty obvious they''re not suited to Hughtons erm "Cautious" (to put a positive spin on it) style of play and some like RVW are completely lost in these tactics. Again the blame must fall at Hughtons feet because he should be setting us up to get the best out of these players.