Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 22

I too will go for LEYTON ORIENT v Carlisle - Home Win please.

As for City,

1 - 1 Draw looks a possibility!

Good luck everyone!

Snake

Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Home win please.

Good luck one and all.

League One where Leyton Orient (6-2-2-20-10) entertain Carlisle (2-4-6-9-17).Leyton Orient v Carlisle.......Home win.Good Luck Cosmic. [Y]

And for Drinks, draw 1-1 and Hooper to score.

An obvious one in the Conference, may have already been picked but struggling to find the time to do any research this week. Good old Hyde travel to fellow strugglers Southport, who sit just above the relegation zone. But they won their last, and Hyde are obviously just not up to the task and unfortunately having a rather embarrassing season. 
As for the Norwich bet, I really like Nuttys suggestion, might have a couple quid on that myself. But i''ll put forward my old favourite, Own Goal which is 7/1. Its about time we had an own goal, not sure which side will benefit. But it will happen this week ;)
Southport vs Hyde- Home win!
Good luck :)

Hoping for odds on a couple of Greek second-tier games and in the Women''s FA Cup, but no luck. So to back up the AEL choice:AEL with a 6-1-0 and 15/5 home record. Enosis with a 0-3-4 and 6/16 away record.---For the NCFC bet, going to the dark (blue) side, I know, but possibly Mirallas to score the first goal at 6-1?Good luck to all!

Good luck Cosmic!!

This week, highland league,

NAIRN COUNTY v Fort William HOME WIN

And for Drinks, who has earned the title "great" given how long he''s had to put up with that ''Nana ;-)

2-2 draw

Good luck all pups

Leedscanary

For the match bet I think we can sneak a 1-2 win and I also think Johnson will score. 

I''ll be back soon with my nap, but just to flag up, there are a couple of tasty looking games in the Northern Ireland Cup.

Thanks to all for there suggestion, I have looked and think the most popular result is for us to draw this one (conflict between heart and head) when I was first asked to do this game I gave it some thought and had a scoreline in my mind so here goes.

Nutty please can you split the £5 as follows:

£2.00 HT Norwich FT Draw (Ladbrokes 20/1)

£2.00 Ryan Bennet to score at any time (20/1)

and £1 on my initial thought (just in case it happens)

Lukaku to score first and Everton to win 3-1(30/1)

Hopefully this will give us something to cheer on tomorrow.

Thanks again for this opportunity and good luck to all.

Right, tempted with 3 this week. Rangers and both Crusaders & Linfield in the Northern Ireland Cup.

My nap is Crusaders vs Crumlin Star - Home win

Crusaders sit 3rd in the Premier League and have lost once at home all season. Junior side Crumlin Star play in the Amateur League Premier Division (which is level 4 of the Northern Ireland football system).

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Cosmic & Drinks[:)][Y]

Thank you so much for all your picks. Each one has been considered and after much deliberation I''ve gone for the six I hope have the best chance of winning us some money!

Ajaccio v. PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN ~ away win ~ Yankee, Sid, Chellecity, Swindon, Meth and Gravy

RANGERS v. East Fife ~ home win ~ Til1010 and Trent

AEL v. Enorsis ~ home win ~ Herman and Purple

ROMA v. Genoa ~ home win ~ Nutty and gregt

CRUSADERS v. Crumlin Star ~ home win ~ Norfolkbroadslim

And my pick ~ PAOK v. Panaitolikos ~ home win

Here''s to a good weekend! [:)]

Thank you for these Cosmic. This is a very strong looking final six with I would say an exceptional chance of adding to our kitty. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £26.37. Here are the details : -

Rangers

1/12

3:00 Sat

Crusaders

1/16

3:00 Sat

PSG

2/9

4:00 Sat

PAOK

1/4

1:00 Sun

Roma

4/11

2:00 Sun

AEL

1/10

4:00 Sun

So this looks like another exciting weekend with three games on Saturday and three on Sunday. I think only cruel misfortune can stop these.

And thank you Drinks for coming up with some potentially very profitable options that give us a good chance of adding to the kitty as well as adding to our excitement tomorrow. I''ve upped the stakes a little and placed these with Bet365 : -

£3.00 HT Norwich FT Draw 22/1 to return £69£3.00 Ryan Bennet to score at any time 28/1 to return £87 Â£2 Lukaku to score first and Everton to win 3-140/1 to return £82 

Bet365 look big compared to those Laddies odds!

Good luck Cosmic, Drinks and all you PUPs. A win this weekend would be the very best way of marking the fifth anniversary of Ray''s passing.

Usually hate going to Scotland but I''m going to risk a home win for Rangers against East Fife please.

Good luck all.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]How many''s that for Rangers now?  Is it a record?[/quote]Six picks, so nowhere near the record!1-0 up for Rangers and Crusaders.

Great stuff so far. Come on PSG!

Unlucky with the match bet Drinks. It''s not easy for a City fan when it''s Everton away.