Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Hughton interview on Talksport soon.

I didn''t hear it but I just like to say that I''m sick and tired of this sort of thing and it should be banned until we get a manager who prepared to do something else other than this, its not good enough, I know feel that we shouldn''t even bother, what I wanted to hear wasn''t this, I''d much prefer something else and until that happens I don''t think that we''ll have a hope of doing what I want.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I didn''t hear it but I just like to say that I''m sick and tired of this sort of thing and it should be banned until we get a manager who prepared to do something else other than this, its not good enough, I know feel that we shouldn''t even bother, what I wanted to hear wasn''t this, I''d much prefer something else and until that happens I don''t think that we''ll have a hope of doing what I want.[/quote]So keen to have a dig at Hughton you don''t even make sense.  If you didn''t listen to the interview how do you know what he said?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I didn''t hear it but I just like to say that I''m sick and tired of this sort of thing and it should be banned until we get a manager who prepared to do something else other than this, its not good enough, I know feel that we shouldn''t even bother, what I wanted to hear wasn''t this, I''d much prefer something else and until that happens I don''t think that we''ll have a hope of doing what I want.[/quote]

What on earth are you trying to say here?

I didn''t hear it but let''s guess.

Saturdays game:

* Disappointing to have lost but they are a very good team and confidence is high. We did create a few chances and we pushed them to the end.

Tonight''s game:

* Fulham are a very good team and have quality. Craven cottage is a difficult place to go and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat.

Jonas Gutierrez:

* I had him from my time at Newcastle. He possess great quality, works hard and will be an asset to this club.

Hull:

* Hull are a very good team and have quality. Steve has got them playing really well and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat.

Grant Holt:

* No, I''m not surprised because grant is a terrific football who possess great quality and endeavour.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I didn''t hear it but let''s guess. Saturdays game: * Disappointing to have lost but they are a very good team and confidence is high. We did create a few chances and we pushed them to the end. Tonight''s game: * Fulham are a very good team and have quality. Craven cottage is a difficult place to go and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat. Jonas Gutierrez: * I had him from my time at Newcastle. He possess great quality, works hard and will be an asset to this club. Hull: * Hull are a very good team and have quality. Steve has got them playing really well and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat. Grant Holt: * No, I''m not surprised because grant is a terrific football who possess great quality and endeavour.[/quote]

So which bit of that is a problem?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I didn''t hear it but let''s guess.

Saturdays game:

* Disappointing to have lost but they are a very good team and confidence is high. We did create a few chances and we pushed them to the end.

Tonight''s game:

* Fulham are a very good team and have quality. Craven cottage is a difficult place to go and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat.

Jonas Gutierrez:

* I had him from my time at Newcastle. He possess great quality, works hard and will be an asset to this club.

Hull:

* Hull are a very good team and have quality. Steve has got them playing really well and we will have to be at our best. They will be hurt from Saturday and its up to us to be hard to beat.

Grant Holt:

* No, I''m not surprised because grant is a terrific football who possess great quality and endeavour.[/quote]

To be fair, he only says what any other manager says.

He did say they trying to sign a few players though.

[quote user="lake district canary"]There seems to be some confusion.  The above is fiction.   Wait until you hear what he actually says before deconstructing it.  

[/quote]

My money is on CUSDP to be near the mark Lakey.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Did I imply there''s a problem, I merely predicted. Just like my extra time prediction tonight.[/quote]

Yes.

I predict whatever he said/says, you''d have a problem with it.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]There seems to be some confusion.  The above is fiction.   Wait until you hear what he actually says before deconstructing it.  

[/quote]

My money is on CUSDP to be near the mark Lakey.

[/quote]

And what would be the issue if that was EXACTLY what he says?

[/quote]

I bet its more accurate than you''ve ever been binner.

Listen to any managers press conference and what CUSDP applies to 99% fo them.

I cant get animated about press conferences,  beyond injury or signing updates they are empty meaningless predictable waffle. 

I haven''t read any of the replies but I''m certain that some people agreed and some didn''t, some will have probably gone off on a tangent to fulfill their current agenda and then someone will have pointed out that its just a radio interview where something predictable will have been said.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Exactly Zipper. It was just a prediction. Looks like the "inners" are a touch paranoid.[/quote]

YAWN

Looks like the outers are a dishonest bunch.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]So what did he say? Was the prediction right?[/quote]

I didn''t hear the interview but yes he was 100% accurate.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]I haven''t read any of the replies but I''m certain that some people agreed and some didn''t, some will have probably gone off on a tangent to fulfill their current agenda and then someone will have pointed out that its just a radio interview where something predictable will have been said.[/quote]No one agreed because your rant didn''t make sense.Also no one on here heard the interview, so can''t see how you can say it was 100% accurate.  Although I''m sure CUSDP was close to the mark.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="TCCANARY"]I haven''t read any of the replies but I''m certain that some people agreed and some didn''t, some will have probably gone off on a tangent to fulfill their current agenda and then someone will have pointed out that its just a radio interview where something predictable will have been said.[/quote]No one agreed because your rant didn''t make sense.Also no one on here heard the interview, so can''t see how you can say it was 100% accurate.  Although I''m sure CUSDP was close to the mark.[/quote]

If you want things to make sense then a football message board is the last place to look.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Before you post again, just go back and read what you posted.[/quote]

I agree with you, none of it makes sense but its very predictable, the question you have to ask yourself is, is this what I want?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-hughton-insists-norwich-are-planning-more-january-signings-14011475509

[/quote]

Thanks for the link.   In truth he talked about the match tonight and the Murphy lads,  talked about how Gutierez  will be there to strengthen the midfield in the run in.  Talked about how the league is so tight and every game is important but especially the ones against those around us.       Will try to get someone else in but its difficult as not much business is being done.  Nothing there for anyone to get worked up about.   No doubt some will find something disparaging to say, but to my mind a typical press interview, giving nothing away and not being pushed to answer anything remotely controversial.