DC. Whittaker

LM. Murphy

CM. Snoddy

CM. Fox

CM. Hoolahan

RM. Redmond

ST. Becchio

ST. RVW

[quote user="hazza9"]What do you want the team to be??

3-5-2

GK. Bunn

DC. Martin

DC. Bennett

DC. Whittaker

LM. Murphy

CM. Snoddy

CM. Fox

CM. Hoolahan

RM. Redmond

ST. Becchio

ST. RVW[/quote]Ha ha ha. The most optimistic post of the year so far!!!!

Are you asking ''what is perfect team for game?''

Or

''Predict the ultra defensive team that our cautious Chris will send out under strict instructions NOT to tackle or pass forwards?''

Because 3 defenders ain''t gonna happen

Bunn

Whittaker

Martin

Bennett

Bassong

Garrido

Olsson

Fox

Johnson

Fer

Elmander

Hughton to bring Snodgrass or RVW on around the 86th minute when he realises we can''t play for a 2nd replay.

I''m thinking that he might go for something a bit more radical:BunnWhittaker, Martin, Bennett, Bassong, OlssonJohnson, FerSnoddy, GarridoRVWIn a 5-2-2-1 lineup, with both Snoddy and Garrido given strict instructions to help defend from the sides, and both Fer and Johnson playing as holding midfielders to shore things up even more.RVW of course will be expected to score a hat-trick with zero supply whilst also helping defend...Main tactic will be to drop back as much and as quickly as possible when they attack us, and restrict them to shots from just outside the penalty box.Our best chance will be a 40 yard shot from Johnson that is closer to decapitating one of our fans in Row Z than it is to going in, and the manager will come out after the game to extol the virtues of the opponents and how we did our best against such tough opposition...

I really don''t get why we have played Garido in midfield for the last 2 games, what does that say to the rest of the midfield when a defender is preferred over you

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Eadie4England"]Bunn

Whittaker Martin Bennett Garrido

Redmond Fox Hoolahan Murphy

Elmander Becchio[/quote]I think this will be right on the money.[/quote]Really? You honestly think he''s going to break rank and pick Becchio? Really cannot see this happening....

Paul wrote the following post at 14/01/2014 4:20 PM:

"I really don''t get why we have played Garido in midfield for the last 2 games, what does that say to the rest of the midfield when a defender is preferred over you."

What midfield? They are all on the physio''s table aren''t they?

fer, snodgrass, murphy x 2 hoolahan, fox, redmond. Thats 7 that aren''t injured.

You could count Elmander as a midfielder as well before Garido

It wouldn''t surprise me if Hughton has a two man strike force, with both Hooper and RvW both playing. For different reasons they both need to kick-start their scoring. If it is only one, I think that it might be RvW for, say, sixty minutes. Becchio might come on then, if the game is beyond us.

In the midfield his has few options. Will he use Gutierrez at some point? Fer and Johnson probably will get another, with Redmond on the right and Josh on the left.

In defence, will he try Martin with Bennett, and give Bassong a rest. If so, the fullbacks will probably be Whittaker and Olson. Will he pick Gariddo, if so where?

It will not matter who we play , we have been told several times on here Fulham are a bogey side and you cannot expect to beat a bogey side . It could of course be that City are the only side Fulham can beat because we are the only side worse than them .

tbh who cares, use to love the FA Cup when it meant something, the premier league has ruined it like everything else, just feel sorry for the travelling fans, going to a match the club dont care if they win or lose and use it as a rest day for the first team.

[quote user="Salopian"]It wouldn''t surprise me if Hughton has a two man strike force, with both Hooper and RvW both playing. For different reasons they both need to kick-start their scoring. If it is only one, I think that it might be RvW for, say, sixty minutes. Becchio might come on then, if the game is beyond us.

In the midfield his has few options. Will he use Gutierrez at some point? Fer and Johnson probably will get another, with Redmond on the right and Josh on the left.

In defence, will he try Martin with Bennett, and give Bassong a rest. If so, the fullbacks will probably be Whittaker and Olson. Will he pick Gariddo, if so where?[/quote]

Isn''t JG ineligible?

I''d like to see the same Manc but maybe with a Murphy on either wing...give Redmond a rest and bring him on second half, also would like to see Morris and McGeehan given some minutes :)