Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Southampton game live on Canal+

For those of us who cannot see the game live or access to sky and can only see canal+ then I am afraid its bad news just now - in Finland they have chosen to show the Southampton game live on sunday and the Fulham Norwich game with an hours delay on canal+sports - hope they might still reconsider and show our game live as well - if not its uncleRoy through the internet again.

I was at the game on Saturday and have just about recovered....my visa bill is getting too high that was the 4th game in a month - bank manager must be glad the season is nearly over. Any advise how to settle the nerves for sunday???? already on high alert....

[quote]For those of us who cannot see the game live or access to sky and can only see canal+ then I am afraid its bad news just now - in Finland they have chosen to show the Southampton game live on sunday a...[/quote]

Helsinki,take the ferry to Tallin,go to the Irish bar in the old town square, watch it live on Sky and fill up on cheap Estonian vodka it has worked for me in the past!!

Good advice no legs, I might just have to do that - will contact a colleague in Tallinn and try to arrange a meeting for Monday morning......