Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Next Manager

Lennon out of that list ,cannot stand the man but he''s a snarly rottweiler to Hughtons pet poodle and just what we need .See no point getting behind Hughton at all his season and a half in charge has been terrible , and he should be sacked for crimes against football .

I would take Clarke, excellent first season at WBA, beat United at OT, barring an awful reffing decision they would have all 3 points at stamford bridge this season. Plays football the right way, attacks.

If Hughton is to stay certainly needs to be told in no uncertain terms that his term at City has been unmitigated rubbish and he''s been turning fans against him from day one. McNally give him a rocket.

Could always sack Calderwood and replace with Neil Adams would Hughton stay without right hand man he might just resign and keep us all happy.

Adams? maybe an other to do a job we have been unhappy with since Calderwood joined.

These are some of the managers odds.

Malky Mackay Evens

Mike Phelan 4/1

Frankie Zola 8/1

Marcelo Bielsa 16/1

Neil Lennon 16/1

Dennis Bergkamp 20/1

Roberto Di Matteo 20/1

Bielsa, Rijkaard, Bergkamp, Guidolin.

These are the types of managers we should be looking at if we want to progress.

Not Mackay, Lennon etc.

Whether we can get them is another question, but we should at least try, before trawling through the mediocrity stated by some on here.

Why TEC?

Lambert would not come back here, too much animosty.

Malky is no better tactically or style than what we have.

Billy Davis, really? What is your thinking here?

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

Why TEC?

Lambert would not come back here, too much animosty.

Malky is no better tactically or style than what we have.

Billy Davis, really? What is your thinking here?

[/quote]You ever seen in The Simpsons where they show inside Homer''s head, and theres that monkey toy bashing cymbals together?

"Highland Canary"

We have to stick with the current management team; our future is critically dependent on getting some fresh faces in; that process will not be aided by the uncertainty caused by appointing a new team; I just hope that Hull is not defined as a ''bogey team''.

You have been moaning and doom mongering about him since day one. Why the change of heart?

"scrappy33"

AVB, why not?

Because he has a knack of annoying the fans from the start,don''t know how he does it. He''s not a bad manager, but he won''t get the backing of the crowd, which has been one of Hughton''s problems.

I''m really warming to Brucie

"Well, to be honest (geordie chuckle) we''re only here to make the numbers up like (more chuckling, beaming smile). No need to bother about us, canny lad. (pats unsuspecting oppo manager on back)".

Yeah right. Wily old so-&-so I reckon.

Glenn Hoddle?

Proven manager that knows the league and one of the most tactically advanced English managers there is. He would bring fluid attacking football and appears to want to get back into management.

First choice for me.

I think you will find it has something to do with something he said Morty.

Which is why he will not be here because we could never be associated with someone as despicable as him.

We only have Nice people now, no matter how inept. [:S]

That''s right something he said years ago.... he may aswell of tipped one out their wheelchair and stamped on his head, he''d of been out of prison years ago and all forgotten. However he made an off the cuff remark and has been ostracised ever since.

.... he may aswell of tipped one out their wheelchair and stamped on his head, he''d of been out of prison years ago and all forgotten

---------------------------------------------------

If you really believe that you are as bonkers as he is.

Neil Lennon. Just tell him a premier leugue survival will grant him £100 million to buy some decent players and free lifetime catering from Delia and weekend entertainment by Fry.

FFS not that thug!

Load mouthed disgrace to the game with the tactical nous of a man whose drunk 20 pints and wants a scrap with an elphant in the local zoo!

No thanks

Snake, obviously that''s a factual opinion (assume it''s Lennon not Hoddle)Hoddle definitely not for me. Has been out of management too long, and if he was that great, with so many premiership vacancies, surely someone would have snapped up such a tactical genius?At least Lennon gets his players to show fight. The obvious concern is the Scottish Premiership is most definitely not the same standard as our Premiership, and anyone can raise their game for one off big games like in the Champions league (sheesh even Norwich do it against the big guns-Arsenal this year and last, Chelsea earlier in the season, Man C last-not this year!!!!).

I maintain that I think Phelan will get the job but personally I would love to Thomas Tuchel here. Now (or possibly the Summer) would be our only opportunity to get him. Once some of the top German jobs become vacant I wouldn''t be surprised to see Tuchel''s name being linked with them in a couple of years...

Thomas who? A german coach with some german discipline sounds great but does he fit in? Free bratwurst with sauerkraut and german beer in halftime for the canaries faithful?

At least better than Hughton.