Sign in to follow this  
Galaxy Canary 24

Cedric Bakambu

linked by whoMcNally ?Bowkett ?Chester ?or a 17 year old intern trying to fill some web space ?

I could set up a new forum ID using my smart fone.

Now lets see what name oh, galaxy s4 I''ll put canary in there as well, no one will know.

[quote user="Number 9"]I could set up a new forum ID using my smart fone. Now lets see what name oh, galaxy s4 I''ll put canary in there as well, no one will know.[/quote]

Cool story, Bro![H]

[quote user="Galaxy Canary 24"]I come on here as a keen fan and season ticket holder and the name I picked is the thing being talked about, wow

I thought his message board was supposed to be about Norwich City?[/quote]Don''t be so silly. [;)]

Actually Galaxy, you''ll find that this is a place where people come to moan and pick fights with each other. You may find a smattering of Norwich talk among it if you look hard enough.

To answer the op - a 22 French striker who hasn''t played in the PL maybe a good prospect for the future and a good acquisition, but he probably wouldn''t be able to fit in straight away.   If we need any player to come in for this season it needs to be an experienced one who can adapt and fit in straight away.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Maybe going into a new phase. At least Hooper and RVW scored goals before we got them, this guy doesn''t even seem to do that!!![/quote]

Not saying I told you so, But I did say at the time I thought both Hooper and wolfe would find it hard in this league and would not get the freedom on the pitch that they are used to, was it a mistake to spend £13+ mil on these, I think it was