Sign in to follow this  
WalthamCanary

Chant for keeping Wes

to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, as sung by Newcastle fans wanting to keep hold of Cabaye last season (keep the club''s Newcastle theme going why not)..........................................

"Don''t sell my Han,

My Wesley Hoolahan

I don''t think Hughton understands

And if you see my Han

My Wesley Hoolahan

You gonna have a riot on your hands"......................

or last line of "you gonna lose another Norwich fan"

[quote user="WalthamCanary"]to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, as sung by Newcastle fans wanting to keep hold of Cabaye last season (keep the club''s Newcastle theme going why not)..........................................

"Don''t sell my Han,

My Wesley Hoolahan

And if you see my Han

My Wesley Hoolahan

or last line of "you gonna lose another Norwich fan"[/quote]

Let''s grow up,My fellow yellow pup,I don''t think you kids understand,If you see the ''Han''In his removal van,Its best to let him go and then move on.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="WalthamCanary"]to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, as sung by Newcastle fans wanting to keep hold of Cabaye last season (keep the club''s Newcastle theme going why not)..........................................

"Don''t sell my Han,

My Wesley Hoolahan

And if you see my Han

My Wesley Hoolahan

or last line of "you gonna lose another Norwich fan"[/quote]

Let''s grow up,My fellow yellow pup,I don''t think you kids understand,If you see the ''Han''In his removal van,Its best to let him go and then move on.

[/quote]Deary deary me,oh deary deary meYet more guff from L-D-C,I wonder when he willStop spouting all his swillAnd realise he''s in a minority

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="WalthamCanary"]to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, as sung by Newcastle fans wanting to keep hold of Cabaye last season (keep the club''s Newcastle theme going why not)..........................................

"Don''t sell my Han,

My Wesley Hoolahan

And if you see my Han

My Wesley Hoolahan

or last line of "you gonna lose another Norwich fan"[/quote]Let''s grow up,My fellow yellow pup,I don''t think you kids understand,If you see the ''Han''In his removal van,Its best to let him go and then move on. [/quote]Deary deary me,oh deary deary meYet more guff from L-D-C,I wonder when he willStop spouting all his swillAnd realise he''s in a minority[/quote]

You can take the mickBut my skin is really thickI''m  really made of sterner stuff,Wes may  go awayTo find a big pay dayAnd I''ll still be here talking guff.Tuff.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="WalthamCanary"]to the tune of Achy Breaky Heart, as sung by Newcastle fans wanting to keep hold of Cabaye last season (keep the club''s Newcastle theme going why not)..........................................

"Don''t sell my Han,

My Wesley Hoolahan

And if you see my Han

My Wesley Hoolahan

or last line of "you gonna lose another Norwich fan"[/quote]Let''s grow up,My fellow yellow pup,I don''t think you kids understand,If you see the ''Han''In his removal van,Its best to let him go and then move on. [/quote]Deary deary me,oh deary deary meYet more guff from L-D-C,I wonder when he willStop spouting all his swillAnd realise he''s in a minority[/quote]

You can take the mickBut my skin is really thickI''m  really made of sterner stuff,Wes may  go awayTo find a big pay dayAnd I''ll still be here talking guff.Tuff.

[/quote]That was kinda gooddid you learn it in the hoodI think you can do much bettersWe know that in the endYou''ll finally start to bendAnd join us bunch of pant wetters....

Best thread for some time! Even if LDC''s efforts start badly and get steadily worse [;)]

I think the OP''s original one is very good - not to mention that i fully agree with the sentiment!

[quote user="a1canary"]

Best thread for some time! Even if LDC''s efforts start badly and get steadily worse [;)]

I think the OP''s original one is very good - not to mention that i fully agree with the sentiment!

[/quote]

We''re all the same,Isn''t it a shame,A bunch of keyboard warriors on the loose,We''re always talking sh*te,Way into the night,We really ain''t got no excuse.[:(]

I''m curious, what enrages you so much LDC about a supporter expressing his desire to keep a player who in some peoples opinion is still one of our better ones?

Never thought this would turn into a chant slam off but that''s clearly how you boys roll.

I''m off to Fulham now to go and watch some of our lost souls play some first team football.

"He''s gonna play the Fox

Davey Davey Fox..............."

[quote user="Monty13"]I''m curious, what enrages you so much LDC about a supporter expressing his desire to keep a player who in some peoples opinion is still one of our better ones?[/quote]

Who said I was enraged?   [:^)]

Come on lads don''t fightits the FA cup tonightI just can''t take it anymore.And if Wolf and Hooper startand try and play their partI''m sure at least that one of them will score!

Well it took you less than 6 mins to spot the thread, read it, then compose a put down song as the first reply telling a fellow supporter to grow up and move on who was simply expressing his desire to keep a player who is another teams target.

Why so touchy?

[quote user="Monty13"]Well it took you less than 6 mins to spot the thread, read it, then compose a put down song as the first reply telling a fellow supporter to grow up and move on who was simply expressing his desire to keep a player who is another teams target.

Why so touchy?[/quote]

Ok, I wasn''t enraged, but the idea seemed to me to be a tad childish.   As it was a rhyme I just answered it with a rhyme.   At worst it was a bit of fun, even if I did give it an edge.

Please wake me up

when we stop playing guff

I just can''t take it anymore

cos I''ll be lying on the floor

trying not to snore

and praying Wolfie will finally score

I''ve just seen the team

It''s not quite a dream

It''s more like a nightmare come to life

We''re never going to win

This crap is wearing thin

I think I''ll go upstars and **** the wife