Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Fulham first half analysis 2-0 down.

I''m no ''Hughton outer'' but that is the worst half I''ve seen us play in a long time.

I know it''s only the FA Cup 3rd round, but our players lack energy and hunger. Redmond and Murphy look like the most promising two to make anything happen, and neither of them are above 20 years old. Snodgrass keeps giving away silly fouls, Fox has made some awful passes too.

The defending was so sloppy for the Fulham goals, you''d think with both of our club captains they''d be pretty well organised. Just so dissapointing, I feel for the away fans.

It''s hard to justify who''s fault it is. At the end of the day the players are getting paid a ridiculous amount of money, and to give up after 1-0 down is outrageous. But then you could say that''s the managers fault for not filling them with confidence.

Anyone else agree, or does anyone think it''s not as bad as me?

Really abysmal (first 3 minutes aside) tonight, we seem to be going from rubbish to useless.

If he cannot get a reaction at half time, and make proactive changes, then serious, serious questions will have to be asked.

Has anyone noticed we do not have a leader on the field? Bassong is an accident waiting to happen no idea why he is the Captain does not instil me with any confidence and I am only watching the game !!!

Elmander up front - I am sorry is he there to make up the numbers or something not likely to score any time soon. Fox the great passer of a ball keeps giving it to those chaps in white - yellow Fox we play in yellow tonight!!!

No way. Everyone on here thinks Elmander is great, even though he''s a striker and hasn''t scored a goal, in what, 22 games now for us!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I think we''re playing exceptionally well.......but then, I''m a dedicated and honest, compulsive liar.....[/quote]

Can''t wait to see what Morty says...

To be fair, this half has been much more like it. Shame it takes us to be losing badly to actually start to play.

Incidentally, is this the worst refereeing performance ever witnessed?