Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

What a Load of Rubbish !

I am wondering if I can standing to watch the second half - do I really need that much self inflicted pain???

I shall not be watching second half to think I paid to have bt sports put on tonight.but hay the away supporters are let down YET AGAIN

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]Absolutely painful to watch !! We look woeful ... Delia looked well pi**ed off .......I hope we can muster a little more interest among the players on Saturday ,,,

Hughton is doing the same job on NCFC that Roeder did ! He HAS to go ![/quote]Sorry, but to compare him to Roeder is ridiculous. Roeder was a thoroughly unpleasant individual who filled our squad with appalling loan players and ostracised fans and players alike. Hughton is a manager who is too defensive and one-dimensional, but he has still kept us out of the relegation zone for the best part of 18 months and has made some very shrewd signings that I think will prove to be excellent long-term investments.It''s obvious that the team has stagnated and we''re on a downward spiral, and I took think that he has to go, but comparing him to Roeder is patently unfair. He''s a good fella who did a decent job last year, but lacks the ideas to make continued progress. I hope he leaves before he ends up being subjected to dog''s abuse, because he doesn''t deserve that.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]Absolutely painful to watch !! We look woeful ... Delia looked well pi**ed off .......I hope we can muster a little more interest among the players on Saturday ,,,

Hughton is doing the same job on NCFC that Roeder did ! He HAS to go ![/quote]Sorry, but to compare him to Roeder is ridiculous. Roeder was a thoroughly unpleasant individual who filled our squad with appalling loan players and ostracised fans and players alike. Hughton is a manager who is too defensive and one-dimensional, but he has still kept us out of the relegation zone for the best part of 18 months and has made some very shrewd signings that I think will prove to be excellent long-term investments.It''s obvious that the team has stagnated and we''re on a downward spiral, and I took think that he has to go, but comparing him to Roeder is patently unfair. He''s a good fella who did a decent job last year, but lacks the ideas to make continued progress. I hope he leaves before he ends up being subjected to dog''s abuse, because he doesn''t deserve that.[/quote]

I said that he is doing the same job of dragging the club down !!!!

Not unfair at all ..I have been attending Carrow road for over 40 years ...and in all of our poor periods ,, Hughton and Roeder stand out .

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]Absolutely painful to watch !! We look woeful ... Delia looked well pi**ed off .......I hope we can muster a little more interest among the players on Saturday ,,,

Hughton is doing the same job on NCFC that Roeder did ! He HAS to go ![/quote]Sorry, but to compare him to Roeder is ridiculous. Roeder was a thoroughly unpleasant individual who filled our squad with appalling loan players and ostracised fans and players alike. Hughton is a manager who is too defensive and one-dimensional, but he has still kept us out of the relegation zone for the best part of 18 months and has made some very shrewd signings that I think will prove to be excellent long-term investments.It''s obvious that the team has stagnated and we''re on a downward spiral, and I took think that he has to go, but comparing him to Roeder is patently unfair. He''s a good fella who did a decent job last year, but lacks the ideas to make continued progress. I hope he leaves before he ends up being subjected to dog''s abuse, because he doesn''t deserve that.[/quote]

I said that he is doing the same job of dragging the club down !!!!

Not unfair at all ..I have been attending Carrow road for over 40 years ...and in all of our poor periods ,, Hughton and Roeder stand out .[/quote]So Hughton is a worse manager than Peter Grant, Bryan Gunn or Bryan Hamilton? We''re still outside the relegation zone with one of the strongest squads in our history once we get everyone back fit. I''m in total agreement that Hughton isn''t the man to take that squad forward, but compared to the three I mentioned I think he''s infinitely better. Since the Man Utd game we have been truly awful, and I think that might be clouding some people''s judgement. The bottom line is Paul Lambert did no better in the Premier League than Hughton has done, it''s just that the football isn''t as pretty.