Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

Fulham's team

Looking at the Fulham line-up this week they havent got a team that looks as daunting on paper as most others in the Premiership. This must give us great hope. The only player I have seen from them this year that really worries me is Papa Diop - he looks really strong. But he didnt play this week, anyone know if he is injured?

The thing I remember about them at our place was they are probably the most cynical team I''ve seen this year. People moan about Bolton or Blackburn but Bolton played the game in the right spirit and Blackburn back then were hard but fair-ish. Fulham took the view that if they couldn''t get the ball they''d get the man and kicked lumps out of our lot.

We also didn''t look like we had a clue if I remember rightly but hopefully this will be better come Sunday. We''ll have to watch ''Andrew'' Cole as well.

Malbranque and Boa Morte are both good players - going forward they can be dangerous but it really depends what mood they are in - hopefully summer holiday party!

I am happy to be called pessimistic but I am struggling to see why we should win this - they beat us at home, have hit form and we cant win away.

Perhaps we should take a cue from their newcastle game though - they couldnt defend crosses and perhaps a flem set piece goal will save our season 

OTBC 

I agree that Papa Bouba Diop will be a problem as he''s a very good player, however they do have other good players.

The main ones that i think will give us headaches are Luis Boa Morte, quick and strong and can finish. Steed Malbranque, very creative and always involved in their attacks, and of course Andy Cole who may be getting on a bit but is still a clinical striker.

One thing''s for sure, Shacks and co. are going to have their hands full come next sunday, but i still think we''ll do it!!! OTBC

[quote]Looking at the Fulham line-up this week they havent got a team that looks as daunting on paper as most others in the Premiership. This must give us great hope. The only player I have seen from them th...[/quote]

The reason Papa Diop was not playing last week was because he was suspended .

[quote]Im sorry but they have a pretty good team and we will have to play so well[/quote]

A fighting team with spirt and and great set of fans makes up for that. WE WILL WIN!!!!!! Anyway we will no as soon as the match has finished weather we are up or down as all the matches kcik off at 3pm.

from what i gather, most the ground will be full of norwich supporters, so maybe the fans will get the team going (like on several occasions on saturday)

we cant sit back like that again, its too risky

We were very poor against them at home but they weren''t exactly good themselves, the game was decided on a clinical finish from Cole. Much has changed since then,  we actually look capable of scoring goals mainly down to deadly Deano''s arrival. At the end of the day we should want the points more than them and as much as they may say they want the win there is a difference between wanting to win and having to win, if we don''t have more desire than them we deserve to be relegated.