Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

HULL - LETS GET VOCAL

CH outperformed financial resources last year and this year. There really some miserable, ignorant and ungrateful fans.

Of course T so let''s go to where "our financial means" should be? Ummm championship or league one. Ffs why did lambert get us promoted we CANT AFFORD TO BE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE"

F*ck me I''ve seen some rubbish reasons to keep that muppet here but T this one tops em. Don''t aim high!!! Typical little Norwich mother f*cker!

Its just reality - no mgr consistently significantly outperforms the available finances so changing mgr will not make a difference.

Wow that''s awesome T I wish someone bought me a crystal ball for Christmas. I think any manager with a nous for football and not just boring the opposition COULD keep us up! Is who-ton? That man??? Is he buggery last season''s last couple of games clouded people''s memories of how dull, uninspiring, dour, negative our football was. I know people will castigate me for this BUT McNally''s as much to blame as who-ton now for keeping him well past his sell by date!

Probably not as probably only palace have a lower budget than us.sunderland, Fulham, west ham, Cardiff villa, Hull, stoke, soton benefit from wealthy owners and Swansea free ground is subject to a legal investigation

[quote user="he likes paella "]IM GONNA LOSE MY VOICE!!![/quote]

Don''t worry, it will break soon

You really are a clueless Muppet! The fans deserve better than this dross being served up week in week out. He has to go now and if not fans need to let the board know that he is not wanted here!