Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

HULL - LETS GET VOCAL

There''s a time and a place, neither of which will be at next weeks match.

That said another no show against hull and I can see things heading south with what I consider to be a fairly patient norwich support.

Outside it, but I''m dead against protests in the stadium, in a now must win game our attention needs to be fully on getting behind the squad... Even if we were to go a goal down. Moment that final whistle goes I couldn''t care less

Its time to get vocal. I agree.  In support of your team.  They are fighting in a tough league.  Focus your anger and frustration into getting behind the team, not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.

I''d say if we lose at Fulham, then at home to Hull, then that will be that. If the board have nothing else up their sleeve they will get Malky in.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Its time to get vocal. I agree.  In support of your team.  They are fighting in a tough league.  Focus your anger and frustration into getting behind the team, not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.

[/quote]
Yes [Y]

We need to get behind the team.

But if no performance and result then the final whistle will be the time to boo very loudly and stay behind to sing "you don''t know what your doing" to the board and manager.

The atmosphere needs a to be ultra poisonous next week so the board gets the message. Booing before the game during it, plenty of hughton outs, a few sack the boards.

It will have 2 impacts if the players are behind him they will raise their game and try and prove the fans wrong or show that they to have lost faith in the hapless fool

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The atmosphere needs a to be ultra poisonous next week so the board gets the message. Booing before the game during it, plenty of hughton outs, a few sack the boards. It will have 2 impacts if the players are behind him they will raise their game and try and prove the fans wrong or show that they to have lost faith in the hapless fool[/quote]

Gets my vote.

"Sack the board?"

Are you having a laugh?

No point being negative before/during the game at all, since Hull is a massive game!

If we lose though next Saturday I will be one of the first to join in with the chants.

[quote user="lake district canary"] not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.

[/quote]More breathtaking arrogance from Lakey.Now he''s telling us he knows for a fact that the board are not going to act.Words fail me......

But they love chris remember.... russ comes out after every loss and says he''s a great manager so it must be true!!! sorry FACT!!! There that makes it like well official!!!!!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"] not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.[/quote]More breathtaking arrogance from Lakey.Now he''s telling us he knows for a fact that the board are not going to act.Words fail me......[/quote]

The only thing that is breathtaking is the stupidity of this thread.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"] not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.[/quote]More breathtaking arrogance from Lakey.Now he''s telling us he knows for a fact that the board are not going to act.Words fail me......[/quote]

The only thing that is breathtaking is the stupidity of this thread.

[/quote]Lakey, just answer me this question;Why is it that every thread where you basically do not agree with the fundamental tenet of the theme, and the views stated within , you describe it as "stupid" or some other such derogatory phrase ?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"] not wasting it on something pointless that isn''t going to happen.[/quote]More breathtaking arrogance from Lakey.Now he''s telling us he knows for a fact that the board are not going to act.Words fail me......[/quote]The only thing that is breathtaking is the stupidity of this thread.[/quote]Lakey, just answer me this question;Why is it that every thread where you basically do not agree with the fundamental tenet of the theme, and the views stated within , you describe it as "stupid" or some other such derogatory phrase ?[/quote]

Its simple. I don''t do that every time. I only do it on the stupid ones. 

Not a stupid thread but not a great idea! this is a must win two games and as much as I agree that Hughton is not the man for City we need to ensure we get behind the team for the next two games.

That said even two wins does not change my mind that Hughton has to go, now or in the summer regardless which division we are in, he just is not a match for this club and supporters.

If we do lose to Hull after the game every supporter has the right to vent their anger or frustration, which ever way they feel, that''s a fair point.

As for getting behind the team, they have to actually put a shift in, give us the paying punters something to actually cheer. Another spineless going through the motions no show and you can guarantee the atmosphere will be library like, as it has been all season.

Norwich expects every player to do his duty.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Worse bit is.... if we win at hull he stays and loses the next 4 then the board acts but we''re screwed anyway[/quote]Are Hull the new West Ham then? Apparently beating them condemned us to relegation weeks ago.[:S]

[quote user=" Zak Van Cartman"][quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Worse bit is.... if we win at hull he stays and loses the next 4 then the board acts but we''re screwed anyway[/quote]Are Hull the new West Ham then? Apparently beating them condemned us to relegation weeks ago.[:S][/quote]

Not that I necessarily agree, but you say it as if that statement has been disproved?