Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Over and Out

This is the team that let in 6 against Hull and 4 at the weekend at home yet we make them look world beaters. We have good players who look like rabbits in headlights. Hepughton and his coaching team have to go

[quote user="First Waz"]I hope he''s gone by tomorrow lunchtime at the latest[/quote]Not half as much as the players will be hoping

Just been described as ''Poor'' and ''Very Poor''.

Defensively clueless, the only way we could have made it easier is by putting signs up saying ''The Goal Is This Way''.

I''m reasonably confident Hughton will take us down if he stays.

[quote user="First Waz"]Just been described as ''Poor'' and ''Very Poor''.

Defensively clueless, the only way we could have made it easier is by putting signs up saying ''The Goal Is This Way''.

I''m reasonably confident Hughton will take us down if he stays.[/quote]That good huh?

[quote user="Jem"]This is the team that let in 6 against Hull and 4 at the weekend at home yet we make them look world beaters. We have good players who look like rabbits in headlights. Hepughton and his coaching team have to go[/quote]
Correction Jem, this is the reserves of the team that shipped 4 against sunderland. 9 changes for Fulham and our half strength team got destroyed.