Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

We have been embarrassing, but the referee has been equally as bad.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.[/quote]

Since when have your initials been NN?[:)]

[/quote]

Nice to see some old faces back on the scene and even nicer to see I''m not forgotten......

How''s Delia[:^)]

[/quote]

How''s Worthy?

[/quote]

Poor old Worthy. I see The Doc''s got a mention tonight too!

Is Gutierrez any good pet[:^)]

Good 1st few after half time, otherwise , dire, pi55 poor, can still hear city fans singing tho. whos the lad put kidderminster ahead?

Irrespective of the terrible defending and weak midfield, this is yet another game for Norwich without a goal.At the moment I cannot see where the next goal is going to come from, let alone point.

[quote user="I.S."]We have been embarrassing, but the referee has been equally as bad.[/quote]

yeah when we don''t give it away, fluff it, get crowded out, the referee takes away any flow we might have had.

Be interesting to see what Gutierrez can do to improve things, especially when it comes to keeping play upfield

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice to see some old faces back on the scene and even nicer to see I''m not forgotten......

[/quote]

How''s Worthy?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know, I''m not a Geordie......You''re telling lies......oh, but you don''t tell lies do you? 

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Even if we FINALLY sack Hughton who on earth could we attract when we look this hopeless?[/quote]

We''ve got a good squad - it''s just had every ounce of flair and confidence squeezed out of it.

Make Delia manager to the end of the season - it''ll save money and it couldn''t be any more hapless

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How''s Worthy?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know, I''m not a Geordie......You''re telling lies......oh, but you don''t tell lies do you? 

[/quote]

Tellin'' lies? I just wondered if yer marras had fill,ed yer in?

" Even if we FINALLY sack Hughton who on earth could we attract when we look this hopeless? "

Well, if it really looks that hopeless, the upside is that it becomes a zero pressure job .... so it''s likely to be quite a few .... we are still in the middle (lower middle) of the table, not like we are cut adrift at the bottom.

[quote user="GJP"]Between Hoolahan and Fer for Man Of The Match.[/quote]

The old boy with the yellow an'' green Rod Stewart wig gets it for me.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][

[/quote]Yeah right.Q; How do you know Nigel''s telling lies ?A; His mouth is moving.

Re; Mick Mc Carthy...anyone that can get a bite out of Roy Keane and do a bettrer job at Ip5w1ch than the mayfield man is ok with me.

I had been sitting on the fence for a long while and finally climbed down into the ''outers'' side after the first Fulham match. After this I think I am now firmly in the''out'' camp.

It is not about the results as much as it is about the team selections and performances.

He''s gotta go. Tonight Might be swept under the carpet as a cup game that didn''t matter, but lose at the weekend and he''s gotta walk

Give it to Neil Adams until the end of the season - there is absolutely nothing to lose at this moment in time.