Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

A decent manager would have got Becchio on when it was 1-0 but hey ho lets see if he can hold Fulham to a 2-0 what with all their " quality "

"Indy_Bones"

I did. Sheffield is only fifteen mins away...

:-)

Next season then, maybe.

Fulham are shite

It looks like 2 defeats and a draw in 3 meetings with them.

Someone please tell why we are staying up with this clueless manager in charge

It''s just scary how the players seem resigned to defeat the moment a team score against us.

They look like they can''t wait for it to be over.

Just had text from Sheff utd mate.....'' f**k mate, our game aint gonna happen now,is it, how 5h1te are you''...sums it up really.

If we dont come out and really, and i mean really rattle them, then ok, its Hughton out for me. Enough is enough.

About the only silver lining from this is that we now have a free weekend  on 25 Jan. So it will give the new manager (because there must be one now) a few days to get things sorted out.

Utterly pathetic. Only Redmond and Murphy have made the slightest effort today. Bunn is useless, Bassong is lazy, Garrido is more or less invisible, Snodgrass spends more time whining about decisions than he does actually making a decent effort. Hughton has what he wants though, clearly wants to lose today so he can focus on playing defensively and losing league matches. Absolute shower of sh1te.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]About the only silver lining from this is that we now have a free weekend  on 25 Jan. So it will give the new manager (because there must be one now) a few days to get things sorted out.[/quote]Reggie, if Hughton had entertained any fears for his job he would not have picked that odd-looking surrender-note of a side.

Wouldn''t be so bad if Fulham played like Barcelona but they''re a poor team. We just seem to make every team look good.Watching on BT Sport and the commentators are struggling to find anything positive to say ( other than the opening three minutes ).I really can''t see how our Board will be able to avoid replacing CH if we are to have a chance of staying in this League.

I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.

Great. Pull off the only decent creative player we have. Leave whining overrated lazy waste of space Snodgrass on. Hughton really is utterly clueless.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]About the only silver lining from this is that we now have a free weekend  on 25 Jan. So it will give the new manager (because there must be one now) a few days to get things sorted out.[/quote]Reggie, if Hughton had entertained any fears for his job he would not have picked that odd-looking surrender-note of a side.[/quote]Purple. That has to be the most dpressing post I''ve read on here for a good whileBut, stranger things have happened than it being true. Even MORE depressing.

"alartz"

"Herman "I didn''t fancy a tough trip to Sheffield anyway.

Hope this is a look on the bright side joke

If it ain''t god you are a tw@t

I ain''t God, but I am a tw@!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I''m gonna sit on the fence and let the NCFC board decide whether Hughton goes or stays.....That way, I can''t be criticised whatever happens between now and the end of the season.....sorted.[/quote]

Since when have your initials been NN?[:)]