Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

Does any one still believe that there are more than 2 teams worse than us in the prem.

A little while ago someone posted that we were sleepwalking into the championship.

This isn''t sleepwalking - this is running headlong with all but a few key people''s eyes wide open!

This is scary, just how bad we''ve become.

the feed i''m watching has just mention what nice guys CH and PT are, meanwhile CC is up behind McNally, Delia et al earwigging.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="Macey"]God we are truly Fu*king Sh*t nowadays, the F has happened to us :( [/quote]

Hughton happened[/quote]
Yeah, sucks.

Ii''s official , we are the worst team in the premier league by a country mile , anyone who loses to Fulham twice deserves that accolade .

Fulham will be applying to the FA to play us every week. How come they can''t beat anyone other than us? Can''t wait for Hull on Saturday with their likely new signings and our confidence rock bottom.

There''s no point even winning this game. We will get turned over by sheffield at their place which would be even more embarrassing to losing to fulham.

Blah blah bogey team blah blah Hughton is a very nice man blah we''re slowly improving under him blah blah still got Elliot Bennet to come back and save us blah blah we''re such a small tiny minnow club who can''t attract another manager blah blah we should be in the championship anyway support Hoots blah blah blah

OK I have been sitting on the fence, but this is it. !!every time we have the ball we go backwards, Fulham run with the ballThats why we are losing and Fulham are winning, they don''t go backwards.Roll on when we get another manager, hope its soon as we will go down with CH

Why are no balls being put in front of our two v quick players? Redders and Murph are receiving the ''ball back to goal'', nothing sticking with elmander... Snoddy not at the races except that shot. W.T F!!!!

No doubt we''ll get the usual shower of shite afterwards too "they''re a very good side" - Yeah because we could make any team look good right now!

If this is what Hughtons taking the fight to Fulham looks like I ŵould hate to see what a his cautious approach would look like!! I''m so pi$$ed off with our whole approach it''s a joke.

Play like this against Hull and we will be rolled over. I fear we will be playing Championship football in August along with the binners.

We are now officially an embarrassment! Well done CH we have now become a national joke. I wonder if CH will come out afterwards and praise up Fulham by saying "They are a very very good team" duh!!

What do you say when Russel says "he feels embarrassed for us"

Switched it off and just pray that SOMEONE sees the light and does something about it!!

Are the management and players earning their money?

Quite simply NO.

Woeful.

Both goals were a big personal mistakes, so just stop pointing manager bench. Horrible defending from all the defenders and midfielders.

Fox doesn''t give the team enough cover to play straight front of CB''s.

Also snodders hopefuly is replaced by Jonas in next real game, if Pilkington isn''t yet fit as I have no idea why he cant keep the ball anymore on his feet.