Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread Fulham vs Norwich City FC

Looked like 451 but Hughton just said 3 up front.

pushing redmond and Murphy alongside Elmander.

If true this could be interesting?

[quote user="the bristol nest"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''d hate to sit near any of you lot at the games. Thrown the towel in already between ya...

[/quote]

Or an opinion on the team selection.,,

I am not sure that I would want to sit next to you if you offer no views on anything.[/quote]

The way I see the team selection is Snoddy behind Elmander with pace on both flanks. Something I think Fulham may struggle to cope with. I could be wrong about the line up, I''m not in Chris Hughton''s ear. However I''ve not seen anything other than a knee jerk reaction on here. Nobody''s attempted to try and work out the selection...

This is not a compliant, but that team looks the result of a bet in which Hughton was dared to pick an eleven that no-one on the message-board had predicted.[:P]

Snake-eyes - depends if the wing backs are able to push up. If not, I guess Murphy/Redmond will have to drop back to pick the ball up.

3 centre mids really need to win the midfield battle today.

No need for wingback!

If as he just said on BT sport if you have the two wide men high up no need to push wing backs beyond! Just play proper fullbacks who cross from deeper.

Rubbish defending, didn''t even look bothered about defending that one. Bassong was like a little boy, Garrido and Martin like an old man.

Fuck sake. Terrible defending.[/quote

Agreed. Shocking. Garrido should have kept on him and Bassong should keep his ''kin eye on the ball.

If I was Hughton I''d concede the game now, and save on any potential injuries.We can''t score 1 goal, let alone two

hardly surprising. crazy team selection. snodgrass should be dropped and yet is instead given a new position. wes is obviously off to villa. RvW needs games/goals so should have started.

Can''t score can''t stop conceding stupid goals. Something needs to change or we''re going down

Awfull from garrido even worse from bassong, what has happend to him!?

We can''t mark, can''t pass there is far to much space for Fulham to run at us this is garbidge