Sign in to follow this  
Dibs

ACT NOW to give us chance against Hull

The board must act after this Fulham game to give us a fighting chance against Hull. We will lose this game if not and I don''t think this is now a isolated view.

If Hughton gets sacked tonight the likelyhood is that Calderwood would be made caretaker manager. I can''t see this improving our chances. I also can''t think of a current available manager who would be any better.

My only hope is that the squad take it upon themselves to make a difference like they did last season against WBrom and City. I think that Holt was the catalyst then though.

I''m thinking of just slapping £1k on a Hull win. Just watching this team dejects me. I don''t know why i assume we will play better the next game? The only good thing is no other teams will want these players when we go down.

[quote user="Brightside"]If Hughton gets sacked tonight the likelyhood is that Calderwood would be made caretaker manager. I can''t see this improving our chances. I also can''t think of a current available manager who would be any better.

My only hope is that the squad take it upon themselves to make a difference like they did last season against WBrom and City. I think that Holt was the catalyst then though.[/quote]If Hughton was relieved of his duties then it would have to mean that Calderwood and Trollope should depart at the same time.Give Neil Adams the job whilst the club sorts out the negotiations with the new manager - they will have one or two already lined up.Ironically tonight''s defeat gives us a bit more time to get thinks going again as we have no game on Sat 25thThe board must act now

[quote user="City1st"]Give Neil Adams the job whilst the club sorts out the negotiations with the new manager - they will have one or two already lined up.Ironically tonight''s defeat gives us a bit more time to get thinks going again as we have no game on Sat 25thThe board must act now[/quote]I agree with this 100%, and really hope that if they do change, it''s someone like Guidolin rather than Malky et al.