Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Surely that is it now

I do trust CH will be gone by 9am tomorrow. We are falling like a stone, confidence is rock bottom and the tactics are daft. There is no defending his record/ it is dire

Please board- get shot

Nope - will probably wait for defeat against Hull. Then again, I''m not certain that will be enough for the board. Loyalty is sometimes a strength but can ultimately make you look foolish. Who else would want to take on this shower?

I doubt it, but I seriously hope so. We have become a complete shambles under him, can''t attack/defend or pass, players constantly arguing with each other etc. The longer this travesty goes on the more it becomes the boards fault

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]Not gonna happen off the back of a cup game.[/quote]Yeovil  0-4 City 2009

if we sacked him tomorrow a new manager would  still have a few days to get one or 2 players in we surely would have a better chance of staying up  than just leaving it to hoots !

Get a grip. He is still there, and will be to lead us to glory back from the championship. The sooner people lime you accept it, the less heart ache you will suffer. I have accepted the fact that the board trust him, come what may. Iam not happy about it, but iam also powerless to chnange it. As are all of you !

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Get a grip. He is still there, and will be to lead us to glory back from the championship. The sooner people lime you accept it, the less heart ache you will suffer. I have accepted the fact that the board trust him, come what may. Iam not happy about it, but iam also powerless to chnange it. As are all of you ![/quote]

This X10 all I can do is ensure the club don''t get a penny off me anymore!!!

I have turned, enough is enough - get him out.

I know the argument is who do we get to replace him?  I don''t care, anyone.  This was an FA Cup game, a competition that we seem to have little or no regard for anymore, and we go for Elmander up top with 5 across midfield.  And we go to Everton at the weekend with 2 up front.  These are basics.

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]Not gonna happen off the back of a cup game.[/quote]

Glen Roeder and Gunny were both sacked after cup games

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Glen Roeder and Gunny were both sacked after cup games[/quote]Third times a charm [:D]

We''ll win Saturday, always have done all season when needed and will give himself another stay of execution! Then we''ll get to march playing the same terrible football but it will be too late to sack him then!