Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

Who did it????

I want to know which thug it was who smacked me on the back of the head with a ball when i was about to take a corner. I think it was in front of the Cess-Pit or something like that. Whats worse is that im bound to be a laughing stock on soccer am next week as im sure it was all caught on camera! Thanks a lot for really ruining my weekend.

The funny thing is, i now really hope you guys stay up, so i can come back next season and take my revenge! Good luck against Fulham.

Don''t know who it was but..top shot!Sorry to say whichever division we''re playing in next season, it won''t be against you.By that time you will have probably decided to take your car for a "spin" and be turning out for HMP''s 2ndX1

It was one of the Wisbech lad''s. Not a bad shot really, watched it loads of times as I recorded the match on soccer 1st I found it really funny and I cannot wait for 3rd eye''s on Saturday''s soccer AM.

You will never beat the snakepit,You will never beat the snakepit,You will never beat the snakepit!!!!!!!!!

i believe it was a throw and not a corner........

[quote]Well done whoever it was!! Bloody brilliant stuff![/quote]

certainly was.

prehaps he thought about it, and then the tag starts itching his leg!

I reckon thats why he kept falling over......  "stupid tag"#

lol