Sign in to follow this  
StokeCanary

Go and get malky.....now

Hardly a cardiff cast off...he just got f**ked over by crazy tan.

It''s also worth pointing out that cardiff are only 2 points worse off than us despite being a newly promoted side...hardly a failure.

If we sack Hughton to replace him with another bottom half sides sacked man, surely that''s not a step forward?

Maybe on a short term basis to keep us up, if the board really have no better options. But Mackay wasn''t innocent in the whole debacle at Cardiff, Tan is a very very clever buisness man who has misjudged some things over here. But yeah, Mackay no where near innocent. And Cardiff weren''t exactly wonderful. They had a few very good results, like Hughton''s last season.

Mackay is not the answer.

Agree with Ricardo for once.

Hiring Malky as manager would be just as devastating as keeping Hughton.

Need to be more ambitious than Malky Mackay!!

ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-01-15 2:53 AM:

A real little Norwich move that would be.

Oh, right, and appointing HUGHTON and allowing him to totally decimate our footballing credibility over the last 18 months, wasn''t?

And you think hughton has boring tactics have you seen cardiff under his management o dear out of the pan and into the fire. If i was to pick a manager who is available ATM it would be S.Clarke he was dead unlucky to lose his job at WBA . Finished comfortably last season and was doing ok this season but got sacked for losing 6 games in a row but they should have won at chelsea and got robbed at the end with that pen decision . And they should have beat us but for some awful finishing.     

[quote user="City 2nd"]ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-01-15 2:53 AM:

A real little Norwich move that would be.

Oh, right, and appointing HUGHTON and allowing him to totally decimate our footballing credibility over the last 18 months, wasn''t?[/quote]If we can''t tempt someone better than Malky then we don''t deserve to be a Premiership team.An ex club hero has been tried before. It worked with Dave Stringer but none of the others.We should have learned that lesson with Gunn.

I don''t think you can compare malky 2 hughton...they are completely different managers and personalities. Malky is a leader and a winner imo....that is only my opinion so dont shoot me down!!

[quote user="ricardo"]A real little Norwich move that would be.[/quote]Well, there is no denying that Chris Hughton has brought the Little Norwich mentality  back.  It took three years for Paul Lambert to remove that mentality from the club.Ralf Rangnick for me, if Mcnally can convince him.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="ricardo"]A real little Norwich move that would be.[/quote]Well, there is no denying that Chris Hughton has brought the Little Norwich mentality  back.  It took three years for Paul Lambert to remove that mentality from the club.Ralf Rangnick for me, if Mcnally can convince him.[/quote]I would be astounded if they moved for Malky.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Love him but no.[/quote]

I loved hin when he was a city....I was at port vale in 1 of his 1st games...he got sent off for nutting some1

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Agree with Ricardo for once.

Hiring Malky as manager would be just as devastating as keeping Hughton.

Need to be more ambitious than Malky Mackay!![/quote]Fully agree also.