Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Haven't had a dream in a long time........

See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

So please please please let me get what I want

Lord knows it would be the first time.

Shut the door on the way out Chris.........and while your at it don''t let rusty back on the radio as he just described our performance in the first 10 mins as.......and I quote......"fantastic"

To be honest we ain''t even gonna challenge in championship next season - even if we do axe Hughton now.

I need a drink.

[quote user="yossarian"]See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

Shut the door on the way out Chris.........and while your at it don''t let rusty back on the radio as he just described our performance in the first 10 mins as.......and I quote......"fantastic"

To be honest we ain''t even gonna challenge in championship next season - even if we do axe Hughton now.

I need a drink.[/quote]Its a catch 22 situation (sorry, couldn''t resist)  - sack the manager and risk not getting anyone better or keep him and risk us not improving..........

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="yossarian"]See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

I need a drink.[/quote]Its a catch 22 situation (sorry, couldn''t resist)  - sack the manager and risk not getting anyone better or keep him and risk us not improving..........

[/quote]

You''re so missing the bleedin'' point aren''t you? If I was this poor at my job I would lose it, regardless of whether a world class replacement was lined up to replace me.

[quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="yossarian"]See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

I need a drink.[/quote]Its a catch 22 situation (sorry, couldn''t resist)  - sack the manager and risk not getting anyone better or keep him and risk us not improving..........[/quote]

You''re so missing the bleedin'' point aren''t you? If I was this poor at my job I would lose it, regardless of whether a world class replacement was lined up to replace me.[/quote]

No, you''ve missed the point, but you won''t know why.....

It is always a 50/50 decision changing the manager but I''d rather take the risk of something new. It would give me a bit of optimism.

Results wise, i''d just about fancy myself to match Hughton on that.
Just sayin'' - in case you''re reading McNally.
On second thoughts. I couldn''t deal with the abuse. I''m sensitive.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="yossarian"]See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

I need a drink.[/quote]Its a catch 22 situation (sorry, couldn''t resist)  - sack the manager and risk not getting anyone better or keep him and risk us not improving..........[/quote]

You''re so missing the bleedin'' point aren''t you? If I was this poor at my job I would lose it, regardless of whether a world class replacement was lined up to replace me.[/quote]

No, you''ve missed the point, but you won''t know why.....

[/quote]

No, because everyone with a differing opinion to you must have the IQ of a labrador. I wish I could sail through life with such arrogance.

Must be why everyone here respect your opinions so much. Oh wait...

[quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Liquidator"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="yossarian"]See the life I''ve had could make a good man turn bad

You''re so missing the bleedin'' point aren''t you? If I was this poor at my job I would lose it, regardless of whether a world class replacement was lined up to replace me.[/quote]No, you''ve missed the point, but you won''t know why.....[/quote]

No, because everyone with a differing opinion to you must have the IQ of a labrador. I wish I could sail through life with such arrogance.

Must be why everyone here respect your opinions so much. Oh wait...[/quote]

I told you you wouldn''t know why.  It was a post I made up to lampoon the op who uses as his user name a character from the book "Catch 22" and quotes from it.   Never mind, you win some you lose some.....

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Listening to the Smiths seems like an upbeat and cheery alternative at the moment compared to watching us[/quote]I think listening to Rammstein covering a Radiohead track whilst imitating The Cure would be better than watching us at the minute!