Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

We all remember Sunday 1st October 2006.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I don''t. Neither does ldc. Hence his attempt to look in on the know but ultimately stupid comment.

Wot ''appended?[/quote]Oh good grief.  Worthy was sacked that day.

After 6 years of CUSDP constant whining the board capitulated and sacked Nigel Worthington. Then after a long drawn out interview process the white smoke emerged from the top of the terrace and Peter Grant appeared amongst us to bring on another 12 month whine fest from CUSDP...

CUSDP - ask nige......
[quote user="nutty nigel"]

After 6 years of CUSDP constant whining the board capitulated and sacked Nigel Worthington. Then after a long drawn out interview process the white smoke emerged from the top of the terrace and Peter Grant appeared amongst us to bring on another 12 month whine fest from CUSDP...

[/quote]
Hahaha. It was like the 2 of you planned that out. Gave me a laugh [:)]

Houston, truly outstanding trolling. Surpassing even yourself.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]CUSDP - ask nige......
[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]
Hahaha. It was like the 2 of you planned that out. Gave me a laugh [:)]

[/quote]

We are a double act. It''s just he doesn''t know...

Yeah glen roeder and lee Clark type double act.

Like I said, I respected grant because he wasn''t in denial. Much like me and my marriage. thanks for your reference to my marriage. Haha. Classy

But. I liked worthy. I miss him saying "sityayshun"

Yes I do, and all these protests people are taking about that usually lead to nothing, if the game doesn''t go our way and we have anything like tonight game, If hull were to go 2 goals up all hell will break loose at carrow road on saturday, songs like, ''what a load of rubbish'', ''we want houghton, say we want houghton out'' and ''you don''t know what your doing'' will be in full swing around the stadium, even the river end will be singing.