Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Post match interview

Great to see the interviewer giving him those tough and pointed questions, but I had to laugh at some of his responses:"More than anything, we wanted to stay in this cup competition"Yes, that''s why you put a second string side out which didn''t look bothered after the first 5 minutes..."We have a responsibility to the club"Where''s that been hiding then Chris, I presume if you really believe this, that we''ll see your resignation on McNally''s desk in the morning then? No, didn''t think so..."At the moment we''re not productive enough in front of goal"No s**t sherlock, what you do expect when you tell 10 men to defend and leave a goal poacher to play as a lone target man???"I think there was drive in the team"Oh yes, stunning drive that saw such a pathetic capitulation for the third time in a row against one of the worst sides in the league who have been getting battered by all and sundry lately...Let''s also not forget to point out that when asked what he could do as manager to improve confidence, he completely side-stepped the question - because he knows that he couldn''t even inspire a starving man to an all-you-can-eat-buffet...GET THIS MAN OUT OF OUR CLUB FFS!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Great to see the interviewer giving him those tough and pointed questions, but I had to laugh at some of his responses:"More than anything, we wanted to stay in this cup competition"Yes, that''s why you put a second string side out which didn''t look bothered after the first 5 minutes..."We have a responsibility to the club"Where''s that been hiding then Chris, I presume if you really believe this, that we''ll see your resignation on McNally''s desk in the morning then? No, didn''t think so..."At the moment we''re not productive enough in front of goal"No s**t sherlock, what you do expect when you tell 10 men to defend and leave a goal poacher to play as a lone target man???"I think there was drive in the team"Oh yes, stunning drive that saw such a pathetic capitulation for the third time in a row against one of the worst sides in the league who have been getting battered by all and sundry lately...Let''s also not forget to point out that when asked what he could do as manager to improve confidence, he completely side-stepped the question - because he knows that he couldn''t even inspire a starving man to an all-you-can-eat-buffet...GET THIS MAN OUT OF OUR CLUB FFS![/quote]

Love this IB!

What about this,

"We are just not defending well enough.”

Really? Is that THE focus of your attention Chris because the last time I checked you need to score goals to win games!