Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

If you think Hughton should be manager saturday you.....

Or 4) They are insane....
Albert Einstein quote - Insanitydoing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 
Sound familiar?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Or 4) They are insane....
Albert Einstein quote - Insanitydoing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 
Sound familiar?
[/quote]

Very Familiar

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."]Hey Simmo....pi ss off.[/quote]

You must be 1,2,3 & 4 then? Stop swearing child

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Albert Einstein quote - Insanitydoing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 
Sound familiar?[/quote]Is that what keeps flashing up on Trollope''s Ipad...so now we know [;)]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Albert Einstein quote - Insanitydoing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 
Sound familiar?[/quote]Is that what keeps flashing up on Trollope''s Ipad...so now we know [;)]
[/quote]
Do you think Trollope can read? I think he just plays bejewelled blitz the whole game, making it look like he''s creating the tactics! [;)]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Albert Einstein quote - Insanitydoing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 
[/quote]
Do you think Trollope can read? I think he just plays bejewelled blitz the whole game, making it look like he''s creating the tactics! [;)]
[/quote]

He wouldn''t happen to be on Football Manager would he?

"Can I have your job Chris cos I''m in the final of the FA cup and in a champions league position on FM 2014?"