Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

12 games, 1 goal

I think RVW is someone everyone wants to do well - but no matter how hard he tries in games it is just not happening..he looks a bit lightweight but a lack of service is not helping his cause ..

Is Snodgrass related to one of those sleeping goats that collapse if you make a sudden movement - he seems to fall over whenever approached by an opposition player ...

I actually feel embarrassed that stars like Wolfswinkel and Fer must be wishing they hadn''t come here.

Under Lambert these players would be sitting at least in 9th.

No he is not a flop. Why on earth are people so keen to write him off? It seems that a lot of people on here would really like than to see him fail for some unfathomable reason. He is a good player - one of our best. Any player can lose form, and particularly strikers (just look at Benteke) and it''s not surprising it''s hard for him to find it again in a team that is playing so poorly. Besides even when he is off form he is still twice the player of Elmander. We need Van Wolfswinkel - Get behind him.

Is Snodgrass related to one of those sleeping goats that collapse if you make a sudden movement - he seems to fall over whenever approached by an opposition player ...

so funny but so true

[quote user="peateabee"]No he is not a flop. Why on earth are people so keen to write him off? It seems that a lot of people on here would really like than to see him fail for some unfathomable reason. He is a good player - one of our best. Any player can lose form, and particularly strikers (just look at Benteke) and it''s not surprising it''s hard for him to find it again in a team that is playing so poorly. Besides even when he is off form he is still twice the player of Elmander. We need Van Wolfswinkel - Get behind him.[/quote]

are you for real No NCFC fan wants to see him fail, but he was poor again today

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1744071-why-ricky-van-wolfswinkel-will-be-a-premier-league-flop-with-norwich

I won''t be criticising any of our strikers under Hughton, you can probably count the clear cut chances we''ve made for them all on one hand, when was the last time we out a striker through one on one with the keeper? If Hughton wanted to set up his teams like this why didn''t he sign a big workhorse centre forward. RVW was probably a bad signing considering Hughton has zero idea how to set a team up to play attacking football.

OK, so some think he needs more time. What about David James comments before tonight''s game. I presume you respect his opinion. According to him, he has had more than enough time to show he is good enough...he hasn''t done that yet.

I want RvW to become a huge success...why wouldn''t I? All the comments in the media are on how toothless we look upfront. Alvin Martin summed it up "Norwich look like they don''t believe they can score".

How many jobs can you go in and 5 months down the line, you have returned 1 sale, or 1 event, or 1 whatever when a senior appointment? It isn''t working.

If he played for Fulham he would have had a couple tonight alone. So no he''s no flop but our players/tactics and game plans are failing badly.

He makes a run never gets the ball so he stops making the runs and drops deeper and deeper to get the ball, the big issue is our midfield no matter who plays we don''t play high enough up the pitch we don''t press there midfield when they have the ball, against fulham in the league Parker ran the game against everton Barry ran the game and tonight sidwell and that Greek one ran the game

No I don''t respect David James'' opinion. How many of our games has he actually really seen? Like many pundits, very few except the top 6 sides.

oh and just like how is a striker supposed to score when they like get just 1 touch in the opponents box?

Houghton is the problem not the strikers!

You know what I don''t get, Harry Kane (yes that joke of a signing) was judged off the back of 1 sub appearance and then subsequently sent back when he picked up an injury.

What gives RVW a divine right to have over half a season of poor play and yet still he''s not being criticised?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]You know what I don''t get, Harry Kane (yes that joke of a signing) was judged off the back of 1 sub appearance and then subsequently sent back when he picked up an injury.

What gives RVW a divine right to have over half a season of poor play and yet still he''s not being criticised?[/quote]

Spot-on Jimmy!

peateabee wrote the following post at 2014-01-15 2:00 AM:

No he is not a flop. Why on earth are people so keen to write him off? It seems that a lot of people on here would really like than to see him fail for some unfathomable reason. He is a good player - one of our best. Any player can lose form, and particularly strikers (just look at Benteke) and it''s not surprising it''s hard for him to find it again in a team that is playing so poorly. Besides even when he is off form he is still twice the player of Elmander. We need Van Wolfswinkel - Get behind him.

Lose form - what form are you talking about - 1 goal is not form FFS. The guy is a total misfit, full stop, at best a championship striker, and that is where he is heading at this moment in time.

" He makes a run never gets the ball so he stops making the runs and drops deeper and deeper to get the ball, the big issue is our midfield no matter who plays we don''t play high enough up the pitch we don''t press there midfield when they have the ball, against fulham in the league Parker ran the game against everton Barry ran the game and tonight sidwell and that Greek one ran the game "

This. Sort the midfield out....

snake-eyes wrote the following post at 14/01/2014 10:18 PM:

No I don''t respect David James'' opinion. How many of our games has he actually really seen? Like many pundits, very few except the top 6 sides.

oh and just like how is a striker supposed to score when they like get just 1 touch in the opponents box?

Houghton is the problem not the strikers!

.................. couldn''t have put it better.