Sign in to follow this  
Paul

F**king useless

I am at the game now and we are awful. Crap team selection again one up front and elmander at that and then go on tv and say you want to win the game. Bloke hasn''t got a clue.

Our fans here are magnificent and deserve so much better. No fight no pride in wearing the shirt. Same old drivel no attacking just pass sideways and backwards.

Getting tired of this week in week out. I know people will say it''s only the cup and Fulham are our bogey team but that''s bollocks. Team are not playing for the manage.

Ask for your money back mate. No one deserves to pay to see this cr4p!

Seems as though every man and his dog can beat Fulham, except Norwich. Just WHAT is it about them that stops Norwich beating them? They are not THAT good !

[quote user="K Lo"]Seems as though every man and his dog can beat Fulham, except Norwich. Just WHAT is it about them that stops Norwich beating them? They are not THAT good ![/quote]same as what stops us beating most teams clueless gutless chris hughton

I''m glad I work in London and live in Essex so will only take an hour to get home. Not 3 like the majority of fans here

[quote user="spudgfsh"]it''s looking like it could be 5 or 6...

Hull is certainly a must win for hughton to keep his job...[/quote]

I don''t want to wait, sack him now!

Have to say we have very brave supporters to go to Fulham and endure 90 mins of drivel and try to muster some support for lions led by a donkey! No disrespect to any donkeys who may be reading this!!!

I left after 80 mins. 4-5k Norwich fans singing you''re getting sacked in the morning and we want hughton out.

Says it all really.

[quote user="Paul"]I left after 80 mins. 4-5k Norwich fans singing you''re getting sacked in the morning and we want hughton out.

Says it all really.[/quote]Were they singing this? I hope so. It''s about time someone said something

[quote user="Paul"]I left after 80 mins. 4-5k Norwich fans singing you''re getting sacked in the morning and we want hughton out.

Says it all really.[/quote]4-5K ?  are you sure ?  i know when i was a regular away tripper in the 80s you would think of a numer add 000 double it and that was our away support [:D]

Says it all really.[/quote]

Utter Crap, when are we going to see this Huge operator perform then, I am now looking at not renewing for next season, If Hughton is still here

[quote user="Paul"]I am at the game now and we are awful. Crap team selection again one up front and elmander at that and then go on tv and say you want to win the game. Bloke hasn''t got a clue. Our fans here are magnificent and deserve so much better. No fight no pride in wearing the shirt. Same old drivel no attacking just pass sideways and backwards. Getting tired of this week in week out. I know people will say it''s only the cup and Fulham are our bogey team but that''s bollocks. Team are not playing for the manage.[/quote]

I salute you for going Sir. You all deserve a refund. That bordered on the scandalous.

Says it all really.[/quote]Please say this is true!! The bloke has to go tonight!!

"I salute you for going Sir. You all deserve a refund".

I don''t think he deserves a refund, what else did he expect other than a poor performance and defeat?

Got what he paid for. Time for people to vote with their feet / wallet.

We had the whole of one end and it was pretty full.

Also I expected changes but they had a weaker team out and I expect effort and graft. The only person out there that looked hungry was the wolf when he came on. The rest are just playing for their paycheck and not for the manager.

And yes to man every Norwich fan signing hughton out and you''re getting sacked in the morning.

I don''t want a refund I just want a team that fights

K Lo wrote the following post at 2014-01-15 12:36 AM:

Seems as though every man and his dog can beat Fulham, except Norwich. Just WHAT is it about them that stops Norwich beating them? They are not THAT good !

Ask Ricardo - it''s nothing to do with playing sh**e football! it''s because they are our bogey team! ain''t that right Ricardo.

And were the last seven opponents bogey teams too?

[quote user="Paul"]We had the whole of one end and it was pretty full.

Also I expected changes but they had a weaker team out and I expect effort and graft. The only person out there that looked hungry was the wolf when he came on. The rest are just playing for their paycheck and not for the manager.

And yes to man every Norwich fan signing hughton out and you''re getting sacked in the morning.

I don''t want a refund I just want a team that fights[/quote]

For all my plasticness its the fans who turn up to watch the games who fund the club and pay the wages. Ok you can argue that SKY pays the wages, but how many fans watch Norwich through SKY and how many watch them through a stream? The paying fans are the lifeblood of the club, and particularly away fans on a weekday amongst the most loyal. If what you say is true about the chanting, the board surely cant fail to take notice of that

Just picking up on one small point (but it embellishs the story)

That ''whole end'' was at least 1/3rd empty, and it had some Fulham fans in it