Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Bye bye Whitiker

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Oi Nutty! How come you are always stalking me.

All those posts and not one true opinion of your team. You truly are a total professional message board type person.

Me? I never get caught up in one of your extended threads where every man and his wife argue with you and you just retort with a question.

Nice!

Oh and don''t'' accuse me of not supporting my team you total waster[/quote]

Total waster...

That''s nice! However it was you who said that you and your "gang" wouldn''t renew season tickets until Delia was gone. But I noticed you crept back in when nobody was looking after we started to win games only to threaten to resume the boycott one the road again gets a bit bumpy. What would you call it?

[quote user="hertfordyellow"]Due to injuries I think we have had to chop and change the back 4 quite a bit. Can''t think that helps. I do think we miss Turner too. Forget Bassong as the captain, I think Turner is the real leader. Que someone to provide statistics that counter all of that though :)
[/quote]

Good point re Turner - he''s the sort of character we need at the moment and to be honest i''d put him in in place of Bassong who his all over the place. A shadow of the player he was last term. Turner and Russ would be my preferred central pairing atm. Nothing against Bennett but those two are experienced leaders who lead by example, players you''d want in the trenches with you. Then Gutierrez can go at right back at least while Whittaker sorts himself out.