Sign in to follow this  
Chris Chapman

Views On Houghton

I have just joined this message board after reading some on the views on the McNally post!

After watching NCFC online for the umpteenth time this season (Can''t afford to travel) all i have seen is the same one paced football all season. OK they come out both halves all guns blazing but then sit back and take a battering.

I am really sorry to say but i think Houghton just isn''t right for the club. Even last season it didn''t feel right. Although we stayed up and gained 1 place from the season before it was still mainly a Lambert team that did the job for us.

Who thinks he should go! maybe replace him with MacKay??

After 18 months with him in charge, you decide to join the message board and with your first post - fail miserably to spell his name correctly...Really sorry to be the ''spelling police'', but seriously, how f**king hard is it to get right - cut and paste the name from an article if that helps, but the constant calling of the guy ''Houghton'' is just taking the pi$$.Rant over.

My Apologies for the spelling and i totally agree with you. Hughton it will be from now! Oh BTW, if you want to post comments you have to join at some point, again, i''m sorry for not joining 18 months ago! I didn''t feel the urge to comment then!

Is the "Houghton" mis-spelling is down to spell checkers? - I know my phone always corrects Hughton to Houghton, but then again I never post from my phone. And also, I guess just because an auto spell-check/predictive text is on, shouldn''t stop people from correcting mistakes.

As for your views on "Houghton", I agree.

Guidolin would be my first option, Favre (doubt he''d leave BMG for us though) would be the second, and Rijkaard would be the 3rd.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Guidolin would be my first option, Favre (doubt he''d leave BMG for us though) would be the second, and Rijkaard would be the 3rd.[/quote]

Brett Favre would be a truly left-field appointment, although he has a lot of experience in yellow and green!

[quote user="Didcot Canary"]

I have just joined this message board after reading some on the views on the McNally post!

After watching NCFC online for the umpteenth time this season (Can''t afford to travel) all i have seen is the same one paced football all season. OK they come out both halves all guns blazing but then sit back and take a battering.

I am really sorry to say but i think Houghton just isn''t right for the club. Even last season it didn''t feel right. Although we stayed up and gained 1 place from the season before it was still mainly a Lambert team that did the job for us.

[/quote]Welcome Didcot.A quick word to the wise.Only Purple is allowed to post in blue[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Didcot Canary"]

[/quote]Welcome Didcot.A quick word to the wise.Only Purple is allowed to post in blue[:D][/quote]But that is NAVY rather than BLUE...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Brett Favre would be a truly left-field appointment, although he has a lot of experience in yellow and green![/quote]Indeed he would, thank god I was talking about Lucien Favre instead [:D]

Can I have Dark Green?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Didcot Canary"]

[/quote]Welcome Didcot.A quick word to the wise.Only Purple is allowed to post in blue[:D][/quote]But that is NAVY rather than BLUE...[/quote]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]Brett Favre would be a truly left-field appointment, although he has a lot of experience in yellow and green![/quote]Indeed he would, thank god I was talking about Lucien Favre instead [:D][/quote]

I know, but it was too good to resist :)

Welcome Didcot and don''t apologise to anyone. Their problem not yours.

I don''t think that Malky is an improvement particularly as DM has restated the aim to play attractive attacking football. However I have tumbled off the fence and am quite convinced that CH needs to go now.