Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Cortese/ Pochettino

well, £20 at 4/1, so i either get £100 or nothing.

Wish i''d have seen earlier murmurings on this. I''d have covered myself.

I do think it is win or bust for hughton vs Hull now, so 4/1 is good odds. It might even take a couple of weeks, but i still think he''l be next.

Too many people, reading too much into a farly old Pochettino quote. Cortese is probably off to Milan who are restructuring, they made an approach for him last season also. Pochettino isn''t likely to follow Cortese to become the Milan manager, so why would he walk out of the Southampton job?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Too many people, reading too much into a farly old Pochettino quote. Cortese is probably off to Milan who are restructuring, they made an approach for him last season also. Pochettino isn''t likely to follow Cortese to become the Milan manager, so why would he walk out of the Southampton job?[/quote]

Milan have just appointed Clarence Seedorf as their new head coach to replace Allegri, so Pochettino won''t be going there. Would be amazed (and delighted) if he left Southampton to come to us.

I would hope it means he''ll go at the end of the season. Hughton will have gone or be staying by then. There will be a manager departure by the end of January i think.