Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Some of us knew from game 5

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]It can only be the colour issue, and if that is the case, we are f u c k e d 😪[/quote]Even by the standards of this board that''s a very poor thing to say.FWIW Any claim against the club on grounds of inequality would be defeated by:1) His record.2) The fact several other clubs in or around our position have sacked managers who were not black.It''s a non starter legally.I stoutly believe it''s a non starter on a personal level for everyone involved with our club too as I don''t think any of our board members are "enforced racially tolerants" as implied. you need to understand that flippant remarks such as this can upon true construction imply racism or at best a lack of racial tolerance and understanding and believe you me that''s somewhere you don''t want to go.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Racism ? GET A GRIP !! ...........

In fact, iam impying the complete opposite if anything.[/quote]So you admit implying that the board of Norwich City Football Club do not treat all employees equally regardless of race, ability etc.It''s a minefield best avoided. [;)]

As someone who wanted him gone from around March onwards last season. I am appalled he is still in charge. If any of us normal people had failed to the scale of Hughton in our day to day life we would of been sacked within months if not weeks.

Game 5? It took you up to game 5? What about games 1 to 4? You should be embarrassed that there were 4 games where you didn''t know what was going to happen.

[quote user="Hannibal II"]As someone who wanted him gone from around March onwards last season. I am appalled he is still in charge. If any of us normal people had failed to the scale of Hughton in our day to day life we would of been sacked within months if not weeks.[/quote]

Depends how you look at it, really. If a company has gone from a startup to a major player in the space of a few years, and then a genius leader walks out to join a rival company, you want a period of stability rather than a ''boom or bust'' appointment. As a stop-gap, Hughton was still a fair choice IMO. However now the ''company'' is stagnating, and in danger of losing its strong position, therefore a change in leadership is desirable, if not essential.

I accept there''s no such thing as building a dynasty in football any more, but I still think the board were right to allow him to try to improve things with the (IMO excellent) signings he made in the summer. Clearly that isn''t working, and now is the last chance to act.

"Hannibal II"

As someone who wanted him gone from around March onwards last season. I am appalled he is still in charge. If any of us normal people had failed to the scale of Hughton in our day to day life we would of been sacked within months if not weeks.

Well no. He achieved what was asked last season and deserved his chance to carry on with what he had started. This season he hasn''t progressed and should be judged on what has happened in the last few months.

There is always an element of told you so from both viewpoints, I recall the happy clappers did it at the end of last season so get off your high horses o smug ones.

[quote user="morty"]Can I have first dibs on saying whoever takes over from hughton isnt suitable? Just so I can start the thread next time.[/quote]Nice to see you now accept that he is off

This is a new low, even for the pinkun, I''ve never heard such nonsense. OP is clearly a bit special...

some of us knew from the pre season he took over played one up front in friendlies and the team has looked generally unconvincing and rubbish since