Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Some of us knew from game 5

That Hughton was a disaster for our club.

Give him time they said. Is it enough yet ??

I get no pleasure knowing from the start he was a wrong un.

Why oh why does he stay in a job, please tell me its not because of a race issue, as i couldnt give a crap. Good enough is good enough, no matter race or colour, but iam starting to worry if this is what our board fears, and the backlash the press could direct towards the board. Because it seems that the press LOVE Hughton. And dare not say a bad word about him, and iam starting to worry why, it certainly aint because of his god lime geniuss manager skills !!!

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]That Hughton was a disaster for our club.

Give him time they said. Is it enough yet ??

I get no pleasure knowing from the start he was a wrong un.

Why oh why does he stay in a job, please tell me its not because of a race issue, as i couldnt give a crap. Good enough is good enough, no matter race or colour, but iam starting to worry if this is what our board fears, and the backlash the press could direct towards the board. Because it seems that the press LOVE Hughton. And dare not say a bad word about him, and iam starting to worry why, it certainly aint because of his god lime geniuss manager skills !!![/quote]Some of us knew from the first pre-season and when we got thumped 5-0 by Fulham in the first game of his tenure....

There''s going to be a load of "I told you so''s".

Well done, he''s sh it! Give yourselves a pat on the back for spotting it first.

[quote user="Herman "]There''s going to be a load of "I told you so''s".

Well done, he''s sh it! Give yourselves a pat on the back for spotting it first.[/quote]

And you think thats what we want ? None of us do, we are all fans first and formost.

I was optimistic in this pre-season.

I was patient at the start of this season, I was a ''ten gamer''.

Shocked that he is still here in mid-January.

[quote user="Dicky"]No you didn''t[/quote]

I did when I listened to his post match interview after that 5-0 loss

Exactly the very 1st pre-season showed that that (unt is NOT the man for us we nearly went down last season!!!! Regardless what the happy clappy''s say. Board didn''t take note as witnessed by mcnice''s "false league position" jibe at the endof last season!!! Well it certainly was false we were crap!!! Now this season it''s too late WE ARE GOING DOWN and it''ll be holts goal that seals our fate!!!!!

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"][quote user="Herman "]There''s going to be a load of "I told you so''s".

Well done, he''s sh it! Give yourselves a pat on the back for spotting it first.[/quote]

And you think thats what we want ? None of us do, we are all fans first and formost.[/quote]If you say the manager is a wrong''un from the moment he''s appointment, you''ll eventually be proved right in most cases. Most managers are eventually (or not so eventually) sacked. Before Lambert, who was the last Norwich manager to leave his post without being sacked? Can''t think offhand, but managers have lifespans, sell-by dates if you like, and most of the time it''s simply a case of the board identifying when that sell-by date has expired. Like most people I think that time has arrived, or past, or long since past... but it''s not really Mystic Meg levels of clairvoyance to call that in the modern-day managerial merry-go-round.

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"]Exactly the very 1st pre-season showed that that (unt is NOT the man for us we nearly went down last season!!!! Regardless what the happy clappy''s say. Board didn''t take note as witnessed by mcnice''s "false league position" jibe at the endof last season!!! Well it certainly was false we were crap!!! Now this season it''s too late WE ARE GOING DOWN and it''ll be holts goal that seals our fate!!!!![/quote]Why don''t you grow up you silly little boy and stop posting foul language

"who was the last Norwich manager to leave his post without being sacked?"

Peter Grant.

He handed in his resignation. Probably with encouragement, but he was still technically not sacked.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"who was the last Norwich manager to leave his post without being sacked?"

Peter Grant.

He handed in his resignation. Probably with encouragement, but he was still technically not sacked.[/quote]''Encouragement'' = ''resign or we will sack you, and we''ll negotiate a little payout behind the scenes, but either way you''re clearing your desk tomorrow''. Who was the last manager not to be sacked or ''encouraged'' from his post was my point. The last manager who left for better things rather than a P45.

Forget "I told you so" - just get him out of our club. Tonight was more pathetic sh**e. The most common scoreline these days is NCFC nil. And for a so-called "defensive" manager we don''t seem to do much defending either. There''s only one thing that leads to...the Championship. Before it''s too late!!!

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"][quote user="Herman "]There''s going to be a load of "I told you so''s".

And you think thats what we want ? None of us do, we are all fans first and formost.[/quote]

What so you want then? Seems to me that''s exactly what you want

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"][quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"][quote user="Herman "]There''s going to be a load of "I told you so''s".

And you think thats what we want ? None of us do, we are all fans first and formost.[/quote]

What so you want then? Seems to me that''s exactly what you want[/quote]

Do* stupid iphone

Some of us have been making these points for a year. Unfortunately, change wasn''t made last Summer and then when things were not improving this season, change was not made at the international breaks. However, the worry must be if we change now we will lose the opportunities afforded by the transfer window to improve the squad. Stick or twist? Probably stick, I think the change boat has been missed.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Some of us have been making these points for a year. Unfortunately, change wasn''t made last Summer and then when things were not improving this season, change was not made at the international breaks. However, the worry must be if we change now we will lose the opportunities afforded by the transfer window to improve the squad. Stick or twist? Probably stick, I think the change boat has been missed.[/quote]

Dont be daft, he has improved NOTHING in two seasons.

We loose nothing changing the Manager NOW !!

[quote user="Le Juge"]Actually Martin O''Neill, he definitely walked on his own accord.[/quote]Yeah, point being: the vast majority of managers that are appointed are eventually sacked or ''pushed''. Therefore, especially in this era of short-termism, occurrences like Lambert are few and far between. A lot of people were anti-Lambert when we appointed him - ''no top-level experience'', ''another yes man for Delia and Michael'', ''hasn''t achieved anything of note at Wycombe or Colchester'', and so on. Whoever replaces Hughton, there will be some people who are convinced the new guy is the wrong choice, and will get on his back constantly unless he''s playing wonderful football and/or achieving well above expectations.In short, if you expect a manager to fail, you''re more than likely to be proved right in the fullness of time.

Can I have first dibs on saying whoever takes over from hughton isnt suitable? Just so I can start the thread next time.