Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Morty, Nutty, LDC, Yellowbird......no long now

I know you have. 18 solid months.Since before he''d even managed a competetive game. Can any of the other fans who care so much more for the club claim 18 months solid whining?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="lake district canary"]Q. What kind of poster gloats at other city supporters when we lose?  A.  City 1st.   [/quote]a sad git(if memory serves me well)my turnwhat kind of city supporter denies the real cause every time we lose ?[/quote]Sad git. Yes I did say that after yet another typically below the belt post of yours.  The real cause?  A midfield of Fox Snodgrass Johnson. 

[/quote]

Who picked them?

Snodgrass has been poor all season but never gets dropped.

the other 2 have never been good enough

[quote user="First Waz"]''we will probably beat Hull'' - Ricardo

Can you honestly, hand on heart see that happening right now?

I don''t even know where the next goal is coming from.

We play backwards more than we do forwards, and the zonal defensive marking makes average teams look like world beaters.[/quote]Obviously you can''t.I guess that makes you a pessimist and me an optimist.[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"]As I said last week, he is unlikely to survive a bad result against Hull. No manager can live long without a positive result.Having said that we will probably beat Hull and the whole thing will go on until the next defeat.[/quote]

But so what if we beat Hull? Does he deserve another 4/5 games until he faces another must win game? If he has 1 game to save his job, then surely he should be sacked anyway?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I know you have. 18 solid months.Since before he''d even managed a competetive game. Can any of the other fans who care so much more for the club claim 18 months solid whining?

[/quote]

I''ve been arguing the same points since his first game. Initially I was underwhelmed by his appt. nothing has changed. No sign of progress. Why shouldn''t I whine?

Get your head out of the sand and acknowledge there is only one way we are going.

You didn''t answer my Mulensteen question.

given current conditions, I''m not too sure Mr Ricardo if optimism is the correct word

First Waz - we will probably beat Hull'' - Ricardo

Can you honestly, hand on heart see that happening right now?

I don''t even know where the next goal is coming from.

We play backwards more than we do forwards, and the zonal defensive marking makes average teams look like world beaters.

spot on

Who would you bring in instead of Snodgrass? Murphy?

Injuries have really shown up Hughton''s weaknesses motivationally and tactically.

Was so depressing watching us today.

Thought Johnson and Snodgrass put in good shifts but quality devoid everywhere.

No real passion or determination. Hughton unfortunately has no motivational capabilities which is required when you''re in a rut like we are.

Really, really miserable today.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="lake district canary"]Q. What kind of poster gloats at other city supporters when we lose?  A.  City 1st.   [/quote]a sad git(if memory serves me well)my turnwhat kind of city supporter denies the real cause every time we lose ?[/quote]Sad git. Yes I did say that after yet another typically below the belt post of yours.  The real cause?  A midfield of Fox Snodgrass Johnson.  [/quote]

Who picked them?

Snodgrass has been poor all season but never gets dropped.

the other 2 have never been good enough[/quote]Agreed - and about who picked them.   This was a bad night, but it won''t define Hughton''s future imo.   I still think he is here for the season - not anymore out of him being the man for the job, because time is running out now - but because he is still our best hope of staying up.  Changing manager to me would guarantee us going down as there is no obvious candidate - unless we want an impact manager like Di Canio - and I don''t think we want to go down that route.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[quote user="ricardo"]As I said last week, he is unlikely to survive a bad result against Hull. No manager can live long without a positive result.Having said that we will probably beat Hull and the whole thing will go on until the next defeat.[/quote]

But so what if we beat Hull? Does he deserve another 4/5 games until he faces another must win game? If he has 1 game to save his job, then surely he should be sacked anyway?

[/quote]I''m just giving you my opinion, if we win he is likely to stay.The rights and wrongs of that are another argument.

[quote user="City1st"]given current conditions, I''m not too sure Mr Ricardo if optimism is the correct word

[/quote]You know me by now C1, always waiting for the corner to be turned.Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse, but it always turns, nothing is forever.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I''ve been arguing the same points since his first game. Initially I was underwhelmed by his appt. nothing has changed. No sign of progress. Why shouldn''t I whine?

Get your head out of the sand and acknowledge there is only one way we are going.

You didn''t answer my Mulensteen question.[/quote]

There''s no reason why you shouldn''t whine. But 18 months is a long time. Some marriages don''t last that long. Some people change religions twice in that time. Some wars are over and consigned to history quicker than that. Some posters have changed id a dozen times.....

Mulensteen has out thought Hughton. Now tell me if Hughton has out thought Laudrup?

We are an embarrassment the commentators at games have been trying to say something positive about us for months and tonight I think that all gave up. They simply can''t believe their very nice Mr Hughton is actually a total disaster and ruining our players and our club.

How the board can sit and watch this tripe week in and week I have no idea. Watching on TV tonight the faces of the dynamic three has just about done it for me. Expressionless, hopeless and getting paid too much money. For goodness sake walk away now will you and let our club try and rebuild.

That was awful. Truly, truly awful. I don''t remember the last time I saw a Norwich side with less confidence or ideas. Hope the board heard what the fans were chanting and act accordingly.

Oh City 1st how right you are - I have enjoyed reading your original post thus far, the arguments and excuses of the chosen few you mention are as lamentable as the Hughton excuses. He won''t last long now, perhaps they will oblige us all and toddle along with him! Byeeeeeeee.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]given current conditions, I''m not too sure Mr Ricardo if optimism is the correct word

[/quote]You know me by now C1, always waiting for the corner to be turned.Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse, but it always turns, nothing is forever.[/quote]

Rickyyyyyyy.. get orfff my thread[;)]

Why do so many posters think they will find the answer on here?

The manager will go when it''s time and a new one will come. He may be better and he may be worse.  All the players will move on and new ones will sign. Some will be better and some worse. Some of the supporters will leave and some new ones will come. And I fully expect to see many more of those cycles before I pop my clogs.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[/quote]I''m just giving you my opinion, if we win he is likely to stay.The rights and wrongs of that are another argument.[/quote]

i agree, he will stay if we win. Its why I don''t like this "must win, last chance saloon" philosophy - it sends you into a vicious circle. Palace, West Ham, West Brom were all classed as must win to save his job. He won those games yet here we are again. If he stays, in 4/5 games we will still be in the same position. Hence why i don''t think he should get Saturdays game to save his job

Now EVERYONE has given up on Hughton .The fans have (well, except the usual idiots)The Press have.The Radio/TV guys seem to have done tonight.Now all that matters is whether the board have.Let''s hope so.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]given current conditions, I''m not too sure Mr Ricardo if optimism is the correct word

[/quote]You know me by now C1, always waiting for the corner to be turned.Sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse, but it always turns, nothing is forever.[/quote]

The manager will go when it''s time and a new one will come. He may be better and he may be worse.  All the players will move on and new ones will sign. Some will be better and some worse. Some of the supporters will leave and some new ones will come. And I fully expect to see many more of those cycles before I pop my clogs.

[/quote]They haven''t been at it as long as us Nigel. They don''t like it because they are powerless to force a change. We''ve been there and done that and know the futility of getting upset about it.Things will happen all in their own good time and there is nothing you, I or the ranters can do to change that. Somehow though, they seem seem to think It''s all your fault.I''m positive it isn''t my fault.[;)]

That just shows how daft you are Reggie. Because what really matters is who the next manager is. Sacking Hughton won''t improve anything.

I can take it Rickyyyyyy.

I''m confident about how much I care as a fan. And I''ll be around long after the likes of ROBFLECK are on vallium...

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]They haven''t been at it as long as us Nigel. They don''t like it because they are powerless to force a change. We''ve been there and done that and know the futility of getting upset about it.[/quote]
Yeah this is starting to get a bit old and patronising to be honest. Yes you''ve been there a million times yes you''ve seen it a million times - maybe people get a little bit more passionate than you guys now? Not saying that''s the case but some people do - and people will get angry and sometimes your comments don''t help - and that''s why you get targeted.
Not saying it''s right or wrong, just my view.

I can take it Rickyyyyyy.

I''m confident about how much I care as a fan. And I''ll be around long after the likes of ROBFLECK are on vallium...

[/quote]But are you sure that this bad run is NOT all your fault?I get the feeling that a lot of people on here think that it is.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Oh please... Can we not do the "been there done that routine"?[/quote]Good ideaBeen there, done that.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]They haven''t been at it as long as us Nigel. They don''t like it because they are powerless to force a change. We''ve been there and done that and know the futility of getting upset about it.[/quote]
Yeah this is starting to get a bit old and patronising to be honest. Yes you''ve been there a million times yes you''ve seen it a million times - maybe people get a little bit more passionate than you guys now? Not saying that''s the case but some people do - and people will get angry and sometimes your comments don''t help - and that''s why you get targeted.
Not saying it''s right or wrong, just my view.
[/quote]Drugs and alcohol have always worked for me.[;)]