Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Morty, Nutty, LDC, Yellowbird......no long now

until your next excused gets emailed to youwhat will be the line this time ?We cannot change managers as we might lose games ?Hughton is sorting out the defence ?The players still haven''t settled inInjuries, we were unlucky, we cannot expect to beat other teams

methinks they will have to scrape the barrel to cover this onestill I look forward to you lot trotting out the ''company line'' again

OP is right isn''t he? I haven''t been a Hughton outer , nor am I a pessimistic person, but nox CH has to GO otherwise the Championship football will be back at CR , he won''t keep us up!

[quote user="Making Plans"]It''s the weather again, we never play well when it rains, when it''s cold, when it''s windy or when it''s hot
[/quote]

They''re our bogey team......

No it''s Fulham. We don''t like Fulham. They''re always horrible to us and beat us. They relegated us, and we can''t get over it!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Are you Rudolph in disguise??

[/quote]NopeNor Stevie Wonder either come to that

It was the orange ball, clashed with the yellow kits.

Fulham had an advantage because orange stands out more against white.

I can only imagine Hughton''s post match interview

well I enjoyed my time here, now where''s that taxi got to ?

About how this cr@p will be explained with some positive excuses, ... I am sorry but don''t you care about the club or are you blind? I sincerely doubt this but sometimes you sound like it...this is just terrible football, not even you can deny that!

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]About how this cr@p will be explained with some positive excuses, ... I am sorry but don''t you care about the club or are you blind? I sincerely doubt this but sometimes you sound like it...this is just terrible football, not even you can deny that![/quote]

If you say so. But what''s that got to do with me?

Banging away on your keyboard doesn''t make you care about the club. I''d be interested what makes you think you care more than me?

You know I said on an earlier thread I had worries but I''d never go over to being an "outer" because they are all kn0bheads?

This.

I know we are fu£ked atm, I''m just not a complete c&nt about it like the op.

Truly shocking, get him out.  Who can replace him?  That was my concern.  Now I''m thinking, who can''t replace him? 

These players need lifting and this guy just can''t inspire them.

As I said last week, he is unlikely to survive a bad result against Hull. No manager can live long without a positive result.Having said that we will probably beat Hull and the whole thing will go on until the next defeat.

Sad to say it, but Saturday has to be last chance saloon for Hughton. And if he does scrape a win (looking highly unlikely), he needs to be assessed on a game by game basis.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Q. What kind of poster gloats at other city supporters when we lose?  A.  City 1st.  

[/quote]a sad git(if memory serves me well)

my turnwhat kind of city supporter denies the real cause every time we lose ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="lake district canary"]Q. What kind of poster gloats at other city supporters when we lose?  A.  City 1st.  

[/quote]a sad git(if memory serves me well)

my turnwhat kind of city supporter denies the real cause every time we lose ?

[/quote]

I know the answer but I will let ldc give it a go

[quote user="I.S."]Sad to say it, but Saturday has to be last chance saloon for Hughton. And if he does scrape a win (looking highly unlikely), he needs to be assessed on a game by game basis.[/quote]

To be fair, CH has often won these "must win" games, West Ham and Palace being the two latest, but something in my water tells me his time has run out. I fear Hull will do the double . I can''t say I''m looking forward to it.

''we will probably beat Hull'' - Ricardo

Can you honestly, hand on heart see that happening right now?

I don''t even know where the next goal is coming from.

We play backwards more than we do forwards, and the zonal defensive marking makes average teams look like world beaters.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="lake district canary"]Q. What kind of poster gloats at other city supporters when we lose?  A.  City 1st.   [/quote]a sad git(if memory serves me well)my turnwhat kind of city supporter denies the real cause every time we lose ?[/quote]Sad git. Yes I did say that after yet another typically below the belt post of yours.  The real cause?  A midfield of Fox Snodgrass Johnson.